𝟢𝟢𝟨. 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

Começar do início

"Work out."

"While you're pregnant?"

"...I don't like watching shows. I might just play video games."

"My nigga," he says as he daps her up.

"Video games just better."

"What you be playing?"

"2k, gta, sims-

"On god you play 2k?"

She nods her head.

"Nah, what's your build?"

"Six two point gaurd, I haven't played in a minute so he only like a eighty six overall."

"Nah das fye. It's not a lot of girls that be playing 2k."

"Cause I'm cool for real."

"Alright buddy calm down you're still lame."

They both continue to chat and chill until it was time for dinner.

Autumn had been rethinking the whole entire plan for hours.

"Maybe we should tell her after you have the baby," he suggests as he changes his shirt.

""Autumn, no. Stop freaking out bruh, we'll do the fake relationship thing like you said."

He looks at his watch, "We gotta be there in like twenty minutes, you almost ready?"

"Yea, my lil baby bump looks so cute in this dress," she says as she leaves her bathroom.

Autumn looks at her in awe, "Wow- I mean, you look great, respectfully."

"Did I remind you of how this all started?" She said jokingly.

"Woahhh woahhh chilll," he laughs. "We been together for two years secretly now, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh yeah, right."

They finished getting ready and headed to the restaurant they were meeting his mother at.

They get there and claim their reservation as they wait for her to arrive.

"Should we hold hands or something?" Riley asks as she looks over at Autumn fiddling his fingers.

He nods his head as he grabs her hand on the table. "My heart is in my ass right now," he says.

"Please calm down, the more you freak out, the more I freak out."

Seconds later, his mother walks in and looks around to spot them.

She smiles at Autumn, and then looks at Riley confused the closer she gets to their table.

"Hey ma," Autumn says as he gets up to hug her.

Riley stands up to hug her as well, "Hello Ms.Phillips."

"Hey Riley...!" She says still confused. "I'm really thrown off right now...Ben you didn't tell me Riley was coming with you; hell, I didn't even know y'all were friends," she sits down.

Wick and Ry sit back down as they begin to explain the "situation".

"Mom, we have something we want to tell you," Autumn says. "Riley tell her."

"What? Nig- me-?" She says confused. Riley sighs and puts a grin on her face, "Ms. Phillips, me and Ben have been secretly in a relationship for about two years now."

Her jaw drops, "What? Why? How come neither one of you told me?"

"It was not my place to tell you Ms. Phillips. We agreed on keeping it private so I didn't tell anyone," Riley replies.

Autumn sighs, "I'm sorry mom, I just wanted to make sure she was the one before I told you about her."

"Well, I coulda told you that myself Benjamin. Riley is a great woman, she stays out of trouble and is always nice and respectful towards me whenever I see her," she grins. "I'm still a little upset you didn't tell me, but this was a great choice on both parts. I could easily see how you two would fall in love with each other."

Riley holds in her chuckle. She did not find her and Wick as compatible as his mother did.

"Thank you for understanding and supporting us ma," Autumn grabs Riley's hand again.

"Of course baby, now is that all y'all invited me out to dinner for?" She chuckles.

Autumn laughs dryly, "Yea...no, that's not all."

Ms. Phillips smile turns into a frown, "She's pregnant isn't she?"

Wick holds his awkward smile and doesn't respond.

"...surprise...!" Riley says trying to lighten the mood.

"...are you serious?"

"Yes ma." Wick says.

She begins to tear up. Autumn rubs her back, "Listen ma, ima do everything I can to be a good father I promise."

"Promise that to the baby. I can't believe I'm going to be a grandmother!" She sobs. "At least you guys have been together for a while. So glad you didn't get no hoochie mama pregnant."

"Ma..."

"What? You're famous baby I know how y'all get down."

"Okay ma."

Autumn was officially relieved. He no longer had to worry about the judgement of his mother.

But he now had to deal with the guilt of his lie.