I bet he's never had a backstreet guy

Apparently, people were asking for an update for this story and apparently, I found the motivation to write fanfiction again. Here ya go!

Taehyung couldn't be happier. Finally, he and Seijin could get out of their big and glamorous houses, out of sight of their overprotective parents, and into the big and glamorous resort his father owned. Which his uncle and aunt managed, so there were still going to be eyes on them, just not as much.

Still, he couldn't be happier. There was sun, a beach, a beautiful pool, and of course his pretty fiancé right by his side. Nothing could go wrong.

That was until his pretty fiancé turned around right before they could enter the pool area and said: "Promise me you won't be angry with me?"

"Why would I be angry with you?" Taehyung flashed his famous smile before pecking her nose, "I could never be mad with you- What is he doing here?"

He came to a full stop when the pool boy aka lifeguard of the resort sauntered into sight, one hand in the pocket of his swimming shorts, the other hand slightly rubbing his right shoulder where a smudge of sunscreen was still visible. No shirt, ridiculous bright red sunglasses that did not match his black hair and swimming trunk. What was supposedly his white lifeguard shirt was thrown over his other shoulder as he casually waved to some girls sitting on the lounge chairs before he took his place on the lifeguard seat.

"You said you weren't going to be mad", Seijin tried to reason, but Taehyung was struck with horror. What was this biker scum doing in his father's resort? And why did Seijin know about it?

"Look", he didn't realize she had grabbed his hand and dragged him to some lounge chairs: "I know I should have told you, but... I've been seeing those guys since a few weeks. We hang out and Jungkook was looking for a summer job and your father had been complaining about not finding enough job students so-"

"You've been seeing them behind my back?" Taehyung reeled his thoughts back in and found himself less angry than before, but another emotion had taken over him: betrayal. "I've told you they could be dangerous."

"But they aren't, Taehyung. They are great, and they are the first friends I've had that don't care about my parents income or position or galas or what kind of clothes I should be wearing. They are normal. And I really like being friends with them."

"I can't believe this." Taehyung got up from the chair, feeling all sorts of emotions pulse through him. He could not be near Seijin for now, and he could absolutely not stand the sight of that damn biker boy lounging near his father's pool.

"I'm out of here," Taehyung said, "I need to be alone for now."

For some reason, he could feel Jungkook's eyes on him from the moment he walked away, but he did not care about the boy. He cared about his fiancé, and the secrets she kept from him. When he entered the main hall and looked back, he could see the devil himself walk up towards where Seijin was seated, flashing that damn annoying smile of his to his fiancé.

Taehyung stormed into his hotel room, his breath heavy with a mixture of frustration and anger. The door slammed shut behind him, reverberating through the otherwise serene space. He had been holding back his emotions where other hotel guests could see, but now that he was alone, he couldn't contain them any longer.

"Unbelievable," he muttered to himself, his voice edged with annoyance. He paced back and forth across the room, his fingers clenching and unclenching at his sides. The images of Jungkook, that biker boy with his careless confidence and magnetic charm, kept flashing in his mind like a relentless slideshow.

Taehyung had always been a calm and collected person, but ever since Jungkook had appeared in their lives, things had taken an unexpected turn. The man had an uncanny ability to draw attention, and it didn't help that he seemed to have set his sights on Taehyung's fiancé.

His fiancée. The thought of her made Taehyung's heart tighten. Seijin was the light of his life, the person who had stood by his side through thick and thin. They had built a future together, planned a life filled with dreams and aspirations. And now, Jungkook had brazenly entered the picture, disrupting everything.

Taehyung flopped down on the couch, his frustration spilling out in an exasperated groan. He ran a hand through his brown hair, ruffling the carefully styled locks. His thoughts raced, replaying the moment he had just now witnessed between Seijin and Jungkook. Laughter shared, glances exchanged – they were like magnets, drawn to each other in a way that made Taehyung's blood boil.

"Who does he think he is?" Taehyung muttered aloud, his voice tinged with bitterness. He knew that jealousy was a toxic emotion, but he couldn't help it. He was fiercely protective of what was his, and Seijin was undoubtedly his.

As he stared at the hotel room's wall, his thoughts became a torrential whirlwind. He thought about confronting Jungkook, about telling him to stay away from Seijin, about asserting his dominance in the situation. But he also knew that such an approach wouldn't solve anything. Seijin was a person with her own agency, and he respected her too much to try to control her choices.

With a heavy sigh, Taehyung leaned back into the couch cushions. He closed his eyes, trying to quell the storm of emotions raging within him. He had to trust Seijin, trust that their bond was stronger than any fleeting attraction. And if it wasn't, then perhaps it was better to find out now rather than later.

He decided that he had sulked long enough and that if he was to stay in the room any longer, he would give Jungkook more chances to talk to his fiancé and get into her head. With strong determination he took the stairwell all the way down, trying to let the exercise calm himself down.

What he did not expect was to run into Jungkook, going upstairs, to his own room on the first floor. Each step they took seemed to amplify the electric current running through the air, creating an unspoken challenge that neither was willing to back down from. They made swift eye contact and before Taehyung could breeze past him, Jungkook had already put a hand on his chest and made him stop in the middle of the stairwell.

"Taehyung."

"You."

The boy flashed a smirk that could hold nothing but pure malice. Taehyung was sure the devil himself resided in this guy. Why else did he have such nicely shaped eyebrows, thick black hair that curled around the edges, and tattoos that would not have looked good on anyone else but him. Only the devil could work that.

Jungkook's casual demeanor clashed with Taehyung's polished sophistication, the tension between them palpable yet concealed beneath polite smiles.

"Going down?" Jungkook's voice cut through the silence, his lips curling into a knowing smirk as he glanced at Taehyung.

Taehyung's lips quirked in response, his gaze steady as he replied, "Indeed. I'm meeting my Seijin by the pool."

Jungkook leaned against the railing, his posture relaxed yet radiating a confident energy. "Ah yes, I've seen her just now. You going swimming then?" He eyed the blue swimming trunks and flip flops Taehyung was sporting.

Taehyung's eyebrows lifted slightly, amusement dancing in his eyes. His swimming attire probably cost more than Jungkook's monthly salary here.

"Yeah, though the pool here is only half of the one we have at home. I guess we'll have to make do."

"You know," Jungkook began, a glint of mischief in his eyes, "I've heard a lot about you."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued. "Have you now?"

Jungkook's smile turned sly. "Oh, absolutely. The way Seijin talks about you, you're practically untouchable. But you know what they say – no one is untouchable."

With that, he left Taehyung be and made his way up to the first floor.