💝INTRODUCTION 2💝

Representing.......

  Riyaz Ali : he is actor he studies in college he is dev classmate and best friend he is handsome smart charming he had millions of girl fan following but he is still finding his dream girl a good boy He lives with his mom dad.

Anushka sen : She is a superb dancer and model she wants to became actress. She is ananya classmate and friend she is beautiful beauty with brave type girl she is a good fighter she is college's beauty and of course dream of boys she lives with her mom and dad.

Siddarth nigam : He is a college student he is Aarohi's big brother (cousin) he is handsome smart and kind hearted he knows something is fishy in Aarohi he knows her half truth and always support her he also knows anushka so well.

Avneet Kaur : She is a college student but a fashion designer too she is riyaz's friend she is cousin of Vivian she is beautiful and sweet she lives in Delhi coming to bharat nagar soon.

Krish Chouhan : He is a sweet kind hearted cute boy respect everyone he is also a member of  TC and school friend also but he lives in happy society. he is good at studies if next to Vivian the most liked boy was krish.

Shreya Patel : She is beauty with brain type girl but she is more sweet than Mithai she can win your heart only in 2 min with her sweet voice. she only knew Rinku in team circle as she lives in Paris soon moving to India she also have a connection with Aarohi but it is suspense she lives with her mom dad and prakriti her best friend but like her sister.

Aakriti sharma : She is sweet Hamble and kind she is also a member of TC but lives in happy society she is bestie of krish. She lives with her mother her twin sister had losted when she is 5 she know krish very well.

Prakriti sharma : She is beautiful talented and happy go lucky type girl but she has a dark past she lives with shreya in Paris but soon moving to India with her she still has a hope that she will meet her twin and mom soon.

   💕 I will use nickname for everyone so let me clear nicknames💕

Dev ( debu/dabbu/dayu)

Ananya (Anu/Ana)

Vivian (vivi/vivu)

Aarohi (Aaru/Rohi)

Siddarth (Bandar/sid)

Avneet (madoo/avu)

Riyaz  (Riyu/ri)

Anushka (beauty/ashu)

Krish (sweet talker/krishna)

Shreya (misri/shreyu)

Aakriti (aaku/kriti)

Prakriti (praku/priti)

  Guys I have a task for you all I have given the nicknames
            find out the nickname by their partner call them
Like :   dev = dabbu
(If you a silent reader then also please do this task)

Target 6+votes and 4+comments

                             ~~~~~Till then bye~~~~~