Leia's Outfit

Trisha's Outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Trisha's Outfit

I looked at my watch and it was 8:30 am

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I looked at my watch and it was 8:30 am. I kissed Trisha's lips before going out of the trailer while fixing my collar, Trisha comes out after a few seconds after me. We of course cleaned the trailer up before leaving, it was kinda messy.

We went to Zach and Bella "Hey guys!" Zach greets "Hi!" Trisha greets "You happy?" Bella asks "Eh" Trisha replies "Oh I got an idea, we should go live for our fans. You know, while waiting." Zach says while standing up, we all agree and went to their trailer. We sat down and went live, we were all shown in the camera.

I was beside Trisha, "Hey guys! So were here with the other main cast in the series." Zach waves "Were bored so we will just chat with you guys" Bella smiles "Ok so let's see...." Zach scrolls through thousands of comments "Okay, Eli says 'Will you guys do a meet and greet?'. Yes we will, you guys should wait for the tickets if you wanna see us" Zach smiles widely, he continues to scroll for other questions. "Ok, so Mark says 'Is Trisha single? Would really love to know'. Well let's see" Zach faces Trish, I also face her curious on what she would say.

"Oh uhhh, I am taken." She says quietly making Bella gasp "Omg, who? Is it Leia?" She asks excitedly "You guys don't know them, not saying the gender" Trisha says "Hmm okay" Bella narrows her eyes. I see some comments like 'Aw, thought that Leia and Trisha would be dating. But I'm happy for you Trisha!' making me smile, people really ship us and will still support us even though it's not us who are together. "Okayy anyways, next." Zach scrolls again "Okay, from Elijah 'When will you guys go back to the city?' So from what I know, we will go back on may 20." Zach answers.

After answering a bunch of questions and asking the fans how they were and all, we decided to end the stream. We went to the beach and just chilled there, I wanted to carry Trisha into the water to scare her but people were around.

After half an hour, the director said that we would continue filming at the hotel. We went to the vans and went to the backseats, I was beside Trisha again. The ride was silent, or I just chose to not hear them. At some point, Trisha fell asleep on my shoulder.

Hate To Love Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें