"At least now close your mouth, Rudra"

—-x—-

"Oh God, Shiv you scared me" Shivaay nuzzled onto Anika's neck, his arms wrapped around her waist, gently caressing it.

"I am sorry, love" Anika ruffled the male's hair and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"You don't need to say sorry, I was just startled. Anyways where are Om and Ru? I haven't seen them since a while."

"Sitting and crying in the living room." Shivaay tightened his hold on Anika's waist when the girl was trying to pull apart.

"Shiv, baby let me go, why are they crying and how are you so calm? We should check on them." Shivaay shook his head and placed his head on the girl's shoulder.

"They had watched a movie on Rudra's phone." Anika just stare at the male who was least bothered and just wanted to cuddle with her.

"Sad movie?" that's all she could utter but she raised an eyebrow when Shivaay shook his head. When she was about to question him, the male gestured for her to caress his hair which she did by letting out a chuckle.

"It wasn't a sad movie but it showed the owner's dog dying and both of them couldn't bear it. Even though the movie was not a sad one, for them it is as if they would be happy if a human died, then a dog." Shivaay causally let out but when he didn't get any response he looked up to see the girl pouting sadly.

"What happened, love?" He questioned

"Why did the dog have to die?" and that was enough for Shivaay let out a dramatic sigh.

—-x—-

"Shiv, can you please settle our bedroom while I am doing the kitchen." Shivaay nodded and walked towards their bedroom. Just thinking of it being "their" bedroom brought a sudden wave of happiness to the male.

Shivaay walked into the room and saw all the boxes kept on the floor, taking most of the place. The male shook his head and began to move the boxes to make space, as he was working his phone rang, he ignored it when his eyes landed on one particular box.

Shivaay made space and sat on the floor, he opened the box and eyed the stuff kept inside. The things that were kept on top weren't that important, so he gently picked and placed them on the floor but he stopped when he saw a particular photo frame. Memories, all those memories began to flood Shivaay's mind.

He slowly picked the frame up, he turned it and that's when a wide smile appeared on his face but his eyes held sadness. Even though the picture was a happy moment in his life, it was the cause of sadness for him. But yet, it was most precious for him, as it was a picture of his family. Shivaay caressed the picture with a smile and placed it against his chest, he could feel the burning sensation in his eyes and knew that in a minute or two the tears will roll down his eyes. He shook his head and took a deep breath, he kept caressing the picture, all the memories from that day were still fresh in his mind as if it was just yesterday when this photo was taken. His eyes then landed on some papers and pictures that were kept below the frame. He placed the frame on his lap and grabbed the papers, a warm familiar feeling made its way back into his heart not that they had ever left. He laughed when he saw what was written on those papers, they were crazy back then, weren't they?

Shivaay kept the papers back and chose to have one last look at the frame, as he was about to pick the frame, he heard Anika calling him. He sighed and placed the photo frame back in the box and stood up, this time the family portrait was facing up. In that picture, a couple was shown laughing with two boys, who were none other than Omkara and Rudra, they were quite young in that picture and were making funny faces at each other. Beside them stood a boy and a girl who were maybe a year or two older than both the boys. The boy had his arms wrapped around the girl's waist, with his head resting on her shoulder, both smiling widely. But if anyone looked closely they would notice that the boy was smiling shyly. But who were the boy and girl?

They were none other than Shivaay and Anika

But how could it be possible? When Anika had never met Shivaay's family except for Omkara and Rudra. Then how come she was in the picture? There was another particular detail that was given right below, on the frame, it was a date that was engraved on the frame.

A date which was exactly a year before Anika met Troy...

---x---

This was an alternate ending for a reason, but confused aren't y'all? Think about it, maybe then you can come up with some conclusion.

This isn't the ending which is related to the story, just an alternate ending which I wanted to add and give a twist rather than creating a new story.

Hvibes