Yandere Ex-girlfriend x Framed Cheating Male Reader

ابدأ من البداية

Elise POV

I was minding my business and was with my new boyfriend james. Then suddenly a notification rang on my phone. I picked up my phone and see who it was. But it was from an unknown number. I read the message and it said to meet at the back of the campus. I was hesitant at first but curiousity got the better of me and i went to the back of the campus.

When i got there i saw Sam, Y/N's Childhood friend. I went up to her to ask what she wants.

"What do you want sam?"

Sam: Do you even know what you've done to Y/N.

"That guy, so what he cheated on me!"

Sam: I'm Y/N's Childhood friend and i know Y/N will never do that.

"Oh he did james even showed me a picture of him with another girl"

Sam: Y/N had done nothing wrong he was framed! You ruined his life. When i got to his house yesterday i saw him, i saw him in a severe depression and is now suicidal because of you!

"Oh and it's my fault now. He shouldn't have cheated on me at the start"

I was about to leave when she yelled at me.

Sam: Y/N didn't do anything james tricked you!

"What make you believe that huh dou you have evidence!"

Then she walked toward me and handed me her phone. She showed me a video of James and his friends editing the photo james showed me. Then i heard their plan it was to ruin Y/N's life and take me from him" after the video ended Sam took the phone and said to me.

Sam: See that. James was just tricking you and you fell for it. And you ruined an innocent boy's life i hope you happy with this you bitch. Then Sam left and i just stood there shocked. After a minute i dropped to my knees and cried.

Then voice came rushing into my head.

What a girlfriend you are.
Poor boy he deserved better.
I hope your happy now.
I think Y/N was better off with sam
You ruined a Innocent boy.

Voice kept talking to me and kept reminding me of my past deed to Y/N. Then it all stopped i got up and left and i planned to go back to Y/N as i headed towards his house. When i got there i knocked a few times but no one answered. Then i found out that it was open i walked inside to see a mess of a place. Then i proceeded to the stairs and towards Y/N's room when i got there i opened his door and what i saw shocked me. I saw Y/N standing on a chair and was about to commit suicide by hanging himself. I quickly rushed to him and threw him on the bed.

(Y/N): What are you doing! I was almost there why did you stop me *begins to cry*

"*Cries* please Y/N forgive me please i didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't do that again.

(Y/N): Please just leave me alone you didn't want me you didn't trust me.

"I know and i regretted that already I'm sorry Y/N i should've trusted you back then I'm sorry."

Then Y/N fell asleep due to his crying and his tiredness.

3rd person

Elise got up and fixed Y/N to his bed. Them she left she had a goal in her mind.

Elise's Mind: Don't worry Y/N. After i kill James we'll be back and I'll love you forever and won't leave you again.

Few minutes later Elise arrived at the house of James she entered the house and went to the kitchen and took a knife. She proceeded to quietly go to James room there she saw james with his friends. They were talking about Y/N and was talking bad about him. This made Elise even madder and she burst through the door. Few minutes later Elise left the house and went back to Y/N's. Back at the room it revealed the three mutilated body of james and his friends.

She arrived at Y/N's place there she saw Sam on the front door Elise approached her. Sam noticed this and got angry at her.

Sam: why are you here bitch what your gonna go back to Y/N because you were wrong. What logic is that!

Elise: Well what about you why are you here.

Sam: *smirks* Well I'm here to take care of Y/N and fill the empty hole you left in his heart.

Elise: What are you saying! Y/N already has me you bitch!

Sam: Yeah his untrustworthy of a girlfriend. Oh sorry i mean ex-girlfriend.

Elise was enraged she went towards Sam and punched her in the gut as Sam went limp and unconscious. Elise then took her to the basement and killed her.

Elise's Mind: Now there's no one between our love Y/N I'll have you back either you want it or not.

Few years later

You just got home from your job and announced that your home. Then your son and daughter immediately came up to and hugged you. Then you wife elise came up and hugged you too. You four were a happy family together.

Elise's Mind: We're together now Y/N and no one's gonna separate us forever.