Jealousy

Kaoru found out that his newly formed friendship with Kaze made him forget about all his troubles with Hikaru for a while. Kaze was so much fun and he always made Kaoru laugh. Kaoru enjoyed talking to him, even when the subject of their conversation was something really ridiculous.
He opened up to him, like he'd never with anyone before. It was the first real friendship he'd had besides Hikaru (which was a pretty messed up one, since he actually had feelings for the guy) Kaoru felt like he truly knew him.

Time passed so quickly when he was with Kaze. Before he knew it, it was already a month. A whole month and he barely thought about Hikaru. Atleast, not in school.

One weekend he was getting ready for going out with Kaze. Hikaru watched him for a while then asked, "Where are you going?"
"That's none of your business." snapped Kaoru, storming out of the room. In the last month, he had shifted from ignoring Hikaru completely, to giving him angry and snappish replies. They seemed to have a better effect. Once he told Hikaru that he hated him, and when he saw how much it stung him, it gave him a twisted sort of pleasure.

There was a part of him though, that felt guilty, and urged him to make up with Hikaru already. But the other part of him just kicked that small part in the mouth.

When he got off the car that drove him to the amusement park where he was meeting Kaze, he saw Kaze standing at the gates, waving to him. "I'm sorry I'm late!" he apologized immediately. Kaze shook his head "It's alright. I just got here myself....The weather's nice today, isn't it? Let's go." And Kaze took hold of Kaoru's hand and started walking.

"So where do you want to go first?" Kaze asked.

"Um...I don't know. Where do you want-"

"Oh, oh! Let's ride that one!" Kaze squealed, pointing to a HUGE rollercoaster, which was moving so fast, with the people in it screaming.

"Okay"

"If you get scared you can hold my hand," Kaze said when they got into their seats," And try not to pee in your pants."

Kaoru laughed, "Aw, thank you. It means a lot."

The rollercoaster suddenly started moving at an incredible speed. It was going up, up, up the track and then it went dooooown~ "Aaaaaah!AAAAAAAAHHHH!"

It was the loudest, craziest scream Kaoru had ever heard. It took him a moment to realize that it came from Kaze. His eyes were shut, his mouth as wide as a garage. All throught the ride he kept screaming, first going high pitch, then low, then a series of ultra-sonic shrieks. Yes, ultra-sonic. When they got off the ride, Kaoru did nearly pee in his pants. Because he was laughing so hard, he could barely keep standing. But he didn't want to hurt Kaze's feelings, so he tried to hide it.

"Haha -*cough, cough* Are you sure you're alright? ha-*cough*"
"Yeah...just a little dizzy. Let's ride something else." said Kaze, looking like he was going to be sick. Kaoru gave him an encouraging pat on the back.

Though nothing as eventful as the rollercoaster ride happened again through the course of the day, Kaoru had so much fun. They went on all sorts of rides, took pictures, goofed around, and ate lots of junk food.

"So," said Kaze, taking a bite from his gigantic cotton candy, "Are you enjoying yourself?"
"Yes, very much." Kaoru said, and then he added, laughing "I'll never forget the way you screamed!"
"I didn't know it would be that scary!" cried Kaze, defending himself, "You were supposed to hold my hand."
"Excuse me? Aren't you the one who offered to hold my hand if I got scared?"

"Well yes, that's why you were supposed to do likewise to me." explained Kaze, pouting.

Kaoru laughed at him, and Kaze said, "Meanie!" which only made Kaoru laugh more.