Chapter 29 Sam's POV

We decided to get married in exactly 1 month.

Since the wedding was fast approaching Millie and Aunt Jules decided to do some preparations today while I took Connor to a Seahawks game.

The Seahawks were playing the Giants in the stadium about an hour from here.

Connor was beyond excited! He talked the whole car ride. I'm not kidding the whole ride he's mouth did not stop moving.

Millie was not as excited about me taking him away from the pack house.

She was one protective momma, but she knew I would do anything for that boy.

Connors' eyes grew wide the moment we stepped into the stadium.

His head turned in every direction fast, taking it all in.

Then he turned his head up in the air and sniffed.

Okay, quit with the wolf shit. I said to myself in my head about him. 

"I smell nachos with cheese and Jalapeños," Connor said with a smile on his face and a sparkle in his eyes.

Taking in a Whiff I realized the booth with nachos had to be at least .40 miles away.

No human nose would have detected it. Connor was getting his senses quick.

A product of being in a pack.

"Okay, nacho man. Let's find our seats and we will go get a snack." I teased before bending down so he could climb on my shoulders.

The place was huge for a kid to walk around even if he was a wolf........ and I was a pushover so.

"It sure is loud in here," Connor yelled over the screaming fans. Great observation buddy.

The kid could make a royal guard laugh.

"You ready for nachos?" I asked already knowing the response.

"Yeah!" Connor screamed while jumping out of his seat.

We were pretty close. The thought of having a boy to go to these games with like I did with my dad made me smile.

Each day the wedding drew nearer I got more excited to marry Millie and adopt Connor.

Every alpha wants his legacy carried on and now I will have mine through Connor.

Making our way back to the nacho stand was harder than before due to the large amounts of people now arriving at the stadium.

Noises were everywhere. I was just about to turn off my wolf senses when I smelled something odd........... Another wolf.

Who the hell is that?

There weren't any nearby packs so I took another Whiff just to be sure and sure enough there was a wolf nearby.

Turning my head in each direction I tried to figure out where the smell was coming from. I couldn't be too careful, especially with having Connor.

"Um, David? Hello? Why did you stop?" Connor questioned while tugging on my jacket.

"Um, sssory buddy I thought I saw someone I knew."

"Oh well, we can go look for him if you want," Connor suggested.

"Nah that's okay buddy. Today is about you." I nodded reassuringly.

The mood seemed to lighten after that, however, I couldn't shake this odd feeling, so I decided to keep my wolf senses on just to be safe.

I knew this could get overwhelming with the number of noises and smells in a football stadium but I wanted to be safe and enjoy my guy time with Connor.

Heart of the Forest जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें