Welcome to Demented Gang Members Middle and High School. Woohoo. Ya Not Really

Start from the beginning

"Did anyone target you while I was away?"

"…No…" I said regretting speaking to him. "They walked away from me."

"As I thought," he said with a matter of fact face on. He stared out the window and stared at a group of guys. I followed his gaze. They had the same way of wearing the uniform as the guy who had tried to rape me from before.

"Wanna know why they didn't bug you?" he sang without tearing his gaze from the guys. They signed ways of killing him at him. He just smiled back at them.

"Because you're wearing my jacket," he whispered into my ear still not taking his eyes off them.

"Why? Are they afraid of you?"

"Not only them… everyone is afraid of me. They're afraid of my friends as well."

"It's true!" a different guy said and the two others nodded in agreement. I noticed that they had holes for their thumbs in their sweaters. They all looked so kind. Well except for the lollipop dude. He looks like he'll rip your head off if you took away his lollipop. And this guy always looks like he's in a bad mood. The other two looked cheery. How would people be afraid if these guys?

"Don't believe us?" the bleached hair dude asked.

I shook my head and managed to whisper a "no".

"Hehe nobody does!" he giggled. "You could call me Shigeru. And that weird ass dude with the lollipop is called Yonji. We've been friends with that guy and his cousin since first grade. What's your name?"

"Miki Kurosaki."

"Well Miki-chan. I'm Ayumu," Another guy spoke. I should have known these guys don't have respect. Using my first name as if were friends forever. Or is that just how they roll. I mean they only told me their first names. "Ryuu, aren't you gonna tell her your name?"

"My name is what he said. You can call this guy dumb ass. Mostly because he's stupid."

"Okay," I wanted to say something like "Yea, I've noticed," but these are gang members so I have to watch what I say.

"Well since guys have been trying to rape you, we'll protect you!" Ayumu  said.

"And, of course, there's a price," Shigeru added.

"A pirce?" she asked as Ryuu climbed off the desk and got on the one behind her.

"Duh! There's always a price!" Ayumu interjected.

"...What's the pirce?..."

"You must pay," Ryuu grabbed her from behind, "with your body," he whispered in her ear.

She jumped away from him. She made a cross with her fingers and said, "Stay away evil demon child of Satan!"

"What? You only need to serve the four of us!" Shigeru whined

"That's it! I don't wanna serve anyone!!"

"Does that mean you don't want our protection?"

"What?! No. If I have to do that then I don't need your protection. I'll be okay by myself," I said

There was a moment of silence when Ryuu sighed.

"You heard the girl. Disperse. If she's in trouble don't help her. Got it?" Ryuu ordered the others. Ayumu and Shigeru were a bit let down. "Do you understand? Don't expect help,"

Ryuu seemed to be pissed. Was it because I didn't accept his help? Why would he be pissed? It's not like I mean anything to him. I don't get this guy.