Lili chuckled, "So he is like Asari then, his flute could also relax others."

A red headed brown eyed girl came at that moment, "Lili, there you are. I have this new piece I'm practicing I want you to listen... Oh uh.. I am sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Lili, "Kahoko, Kahoko, come here. These two can see me just like you."

Kahoko was shocked, "You.. You can? Really?"

Tsuna smiled nodding, "We are what Lili will explain to you, elementals. We are capable of manipulating the elements. Here, I'll show you."

Kahoko watched with bright eyes, "Oh my goodness. That is amazing. I didn't realize there were more magicals around here aside from Lili."

Kyoya, "Hn."

Kahoko sweat dropped, "Um.. I didn't mean to insult."

Tsuna, "Oh no! Kyoya is just amused that's all. Most people freak out over this, you are taking this very calmly."

Kahoko laughed, "I'll probably freak out later in my room. Oh my name is Hina Kahoko. Nice to meet you. I suppose you are joining this academy."

Kyoya, "Hibari Kyoya."

Tsuna, "Sawada Tsunayoshi, I will be joining next year. My boyfriend is joining this year."

Kahoko brightened up and started to show them around the large University, also known as music academy. Tsuna and Kyoya were actually still on the fence but after meeting Lili, Kahoko and Kahoko's friends they agreed to join. Besides the Academy was drenched in magic, just like Harry - nii's home was, so it would like being in a home away from home. Kahoko's friends would be lying if they said they weren't jealous of how easily she clicked with the couple.

They know quite well how bright she could be and could make friends easily with others. When Harry arrived at the University after Tsuna had told him about his little run in Lili was clinging to him like a lifeline. The little fairy was talking a mile a minute about how long it had been since the last wizard was born. Kahoko who was the only one aside from Harry who could hear was staring wide eyed.

Kahoko whispered, "You are a wizard, a real wand waving wizard?"

Harry chuckles and whispers back, "Wand waving is for beginners. I am beyond that now, but yes."

Kahoko's eyes shown with interest and many questions came out of her mouth. When her friends found her she was bombarding Sawada's Nii - san with strange questions. It had gotten to the point Len and Ryotaro had to drag her away to practice. Kazuki apologized on her behalf but Harry waved their apology away stating that he was happy his kids have such a caring senior.

Keichi, Azuma and Shouko were curious about the new student especially after seeing how he would sleep while Kahoko played. They seemed to have an agreement of sorts between them with Kyoya making sure she ate while she played music for him. It was a bit strange to watch but it was stranger for Kahoko when one day Kyoya came with five more fairies clinging to him. She was speechless but just went with it, they liked her music and didn't cause trouble so it was fine.

Harry laughed, "Looks like you are having fun, Kyo - kun."

Kyoya nodded, "Kahoko Myna."

Kahoko who was invited to dinner looked confused, "Huh?"

Tsuna, "Mynas are small birds who communicate through singing. They are really cute and sweet to listen to."

Kahoko brightened, "Really?"

Skull, "Say, Kahoko - chan."

Kahoko, "Yes, Skull - sama?"

Skull chuckled, "I'm having a daredevil event near Seiso Academy. I was hoping you and your friends could help out with the opening theme."