Kisses

how max would kiss you!!!

It all really depends on the situation

- if you're arguing or complaining about something and she gets tired of hearing you talk about it, she'll kiss you to shut you up. or if you two haven't seen each other in a while she'll run up to you and kiss you, then pull away like she didn't mean to do it. of course she's weary about other people seeing it.

-she doesn't kiss with tongue. and neither do you. you both think it's gross. and you're like 14 cmon now.

- nobody knows about y'all's relationship so you always kiss in private. which also means no pda unless you're alone together.

-in general, she's very hesitant about kissing you, or showing you any affection at all, because she still has trouble accepting her own feelings. you don't push her because you understand what she's going through internally.

-not an experienced kisser, so the first kiss the two of you share is awkward, but you're just happy to be there tbh.

-when she finally does get more comfortable with her feelings, and begins kissing you more, she'll probably rest her hand on your leg if you're sitting down, and you'll put your hand on her cheek.

- standing up, though, if she's feeling particularly bold, she'll wrap her arms around your neck and pull you closer, but that rarely happens. when it does occur, you'll hesitantly put your hands right above her waist. you don't want to scare her off by touching her the wrong way.

-she is not rough at all and neither are you. it's always gentle, but always leaves a pink blush on both of your faces.

-any time you spend with max is time you cherish, even if it means having to hide from your friends.