Sudden feelings

(A/N: Bro this music is fucking beautiful. Recommend you to listen to it, also this music doesn't belong to me. Anyways onward to the story.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Pov

" My name's Veibae or Vei as my friend call me around here."

Veibae: "Now that I have introduce myself

Veibae: "Now that I have introduce myself. It's your turn to introduce yourself."

???: "..."

Veibae: "What, your not gonna Introduce yourself?"

???: " No, it's just that I don't have a name."

Veibae: "Wait you don't have a name at all?"

Veibae: "What about your parents? They surely would have given you a name."

???: "I don't recall or know if my parents even existed at all."

Veibae seems to not expect him to have no parents, and put her right hand at the back of her head because she felt bad for him to not have any parents.

Veibae: "I'm sorry if I was rude to ask you that."

???: "It's fine, you don't have to feel bad because I don't care about that I gotten used to the feeling of being alone for quite a while."

???: "You are actually the first person I have talked to in my entire existence."

Veibae: "And for how long have you been alive for?"

???: "Hmmm... that is a difficult question as I have existed before the start of this Universe."

Veibae eyes widened in shock. She can't believe how ancient this man is, to be able to witness the birth of the universe and to be able to know what it's was like before the birth of it.

Veibae: "What was it like before the start of the Universe? "

He frowns at the question, because thinking back to the time he was in that Void. There was nothing in there, no light, air, trees, planet or anything in particular only pitch black. He would Never want to return back there.

Veibae seeing the frown on his face, think she probably had brought up bad memories for him, so she decided to switch the topic.

Veibae: "N-Nevermind the question if you're uncomfortable about it."

???: "I thank you for switching the topic to something else because during that time it was an Unpleasant time for me."

???: "Now back to the topic. I don't have a name."

Veibae: "How about I give you a name?"

???: "Hmm... that would be Ideal as you are the first person I talked too."