Update/Sora meets Malleus

I am so sorry for not updating this I kind of fell out of the kingdom hearts absolute obsession. At the same time, ive been focusing on writing my actual fanfic for this whole idea. I'm currently 5 chapters in and getting ready to post the first chapter hopefully by the begining of next month. Once I upload the first chapter of he fanfic I will try to keep updating this book at a good pace.

Have this messy incoherent long drabble I wrote when I was bored and did not edit whatsoever.

Stay Safe!!💞

——————

"Wait a second? Are you supposed to be Maleficent?!"

Malleus always enjoyed strolls in the woods. It calmed him and let him contemplate all the recent events he had experienced. It also helped him cope if he was forgotten about again. He also dearly wished for chance encounters, just like the day he met the ramshackle perfect, Yuu. This was not one of those times however.

Malleus turned around without a word to face a young child. Sora stood with a ready stance, no weapon in sight but anticipation radiated off him. Malleus gave a confused look as he gazed just past the child's head off into the distance to the darkness of the forrest. He felt extremely uncomfortable for some reason, it was as if he was looking at the sun.

"I think Sebek is calling for me..." He muttered, and with a flurry of sparkling lights Sora quickly shut his eyes. When he opened them he was surrounded by fireflies, yet no fae in sight.

Sora took a step back, confused about what had just happened. Was that maleficent in a different form? He had seen her transform into a dragon before and even come back from the dead! Or maybe he jumped to conclusions again... He sighed and put a hand to his head

"Why do I feel like I'm getting a sense of deja-vu?"