New recruit

Y/N

Y/N

Backstage I was in the dark hall again getting ready for my match I was finishing my stretches when I decided to sing my theme song like a siren to help me get in the right mindset for my match against Natalya when I finished my stretches I sat down and started singing.

(y/n is Lauren Paley In the video)

When I finished singing I heard clapping so I turned around very quick only to see Seth standing there clapping with a smile.

"I forgot how much of a beautiful voice you have"

" god Seth's you scared me buying it thanks"

" sorry sis but come on your match is next"

" OK"

Seth helped me up in his arm round my shoulders and walked to the gorilla and when we got there Natalya was walking down the ramp. Seth turned to me and said to me as holding my face

" you got this I know you do"

" thanks Seth"

" you're welcome now come on get out there and beat her and I will be here waiting for you"

" ok"

With that Seth hugged me and gave me a kiss on the top of my head and let me go we both smiled and then I got told it was my cue to go out so left to make my entrance.

(Y/n is Shanya baszlar in the video)

After I won my match I went back to Seth and we both sat with Murphy waiting for his match against Humberto Carrillo.

Time skip

It is now time for Murphy's match and me and Seth are watching I don't know what to expect and that makes me nervous because Murphy is my friend and I'm Humberto Carrillo is a sweet and nice guy defending people he cares about I just hope that Alistair stays away because I don't want to have to watch two good friends of mine have a fight over something so cruel that my Brother did.

I should have known that Aleister wasn't gonna sit backstage and let anything like that happen now Murphy has a match with Aleister right after winning his match against Humberto.

As the match was happening Seth recruited Austin theory and made him attack Aleister to help Murphy then he got me and him in to the ring and got me Murphy Austin to attack Aleister Then Seth had Murphy do A knee to the face Austin do the ATL and then me do the sailors fate then Seth went and hugged Austin welcoming him to join us.

———————————————————
A/N

Hey guys sorry for the wait I have been dealing with my birthday preparation and everything but next part should be up soon as I am writing it now