Chapter 9. Hold me.

ابدأ من البداية

"Taha are you good."

"I did my part. Now it's your turn." He said huskily as his face inched only a. Centimetres away grim mine.

"I'm waiting." He said.

"You're putting me on the spot."

"So did you lie Hawa?" He whispered looking into my eyes.

"No."

"Then kiss me." He said looking into my eyes.

I began sweating and fidgeting with my hands. He inched closer and closer I quickly closed my eyes waiting for his lips to meet mine. But instead he pecked my cheek.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me smirking.

"I don't know how to thank Allah for you." He whispered with a smile.

"Taha." I said catching his attention.

"Ya?" He said with his brows furrowed together.

"I'm a woman of my word." I said before closing my eyes and leaning in and kissing him slowly. My heart raced as our kiss got more passionate. His hands grazed my back as he pulled me closer, it was like nothing I felt before. I wanted him.

He slowly pulled himself away and we both looked away. Did he feel what I felt.

"Hawa." He whispered.

"Ya?

"Can we sleep on the bed from now on?"

"Ya. Of course."

"I'll go change." I said and he nodded. His eyes were on me. I felt like I was walking around naked. Why was he being so observant. I put on my night wear and laid down. I can't believe I just kissed him. I can't believe how intense it got.

-

The next morning I woke up and felt his leg on my waist again.

"Taha."

"Hmmm" he groaned.

"Move your leg." I whined.

"You know the rule." He said making me blush, before quickly collecting my composure.

"Taha!" I whined.

"You didn't complain yesterday." He teased still his eyes closed.

I leaned over to him kissed his lips and before I pulled back he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"Do you have any idea how good I slept?" He asked.

I nodded my head side to side blushing like a highschool girl talking to her crush.

"Can you move your leg."

"Of course sweetheart." He said.

-

I went down to make us some scrambled eggs and coffee. Taha joined soon after.

I opened the cupboard to grab the new pack of salt but lucky for me he had put it way too high.

"Taha can you-" I began to say but he was already behind me reaching over. His chest was pressed against my back and it caught me off guard.

"I'll set it on the table. You can sit down." He said and I quickly did as I was told.

I don't know what was going on but everything about him was making me blush.

"i was hoping we could check out the house today." Taha said placing the eggs and toast on the table.

"Taha, your moms going to be alone."

"She'll be fine."

"my dream was to get a house with my own money. Allah blessed me. Then you can decorate the inside of it." He said taking my hand and kissing them, once again I blushed this made him smirk.