"Who's that annoying blonde girl who won't shut up?"

"Angela."

"That's Angela?" My eyes widen.

"Who's Angela?" Eddie asks with confusion written on his face.

"El's bully. Last time we went rollerskating, El reached her breaking point and hit her in the face with a skate." Will explains.

"That was after Angela and her friends circled her on the rink and threw a milkshake on her whilst someone filmed." Mike continues.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I take it back. You're not an evil witch - she is." Eddie apologises.

"You're forgiven. Where is El anyway?"

"I don't actually know." Mike answers.

"Mike, how do you just lose your girlfriend?"

"You forget to cherish her." Robin's voice can be heard to the right of us. We all slowly turn our heads and stare at her.

"Should I be concerned?" I ask Steve after a moment of silence.

"No, just ignore her."

"Okay... I have an idea. Max! Dustin!" I call them over.

"Yeah?"

"Angela's here."

"What?" They frantically look around to try and find her - even though they don't know what she looks like.

"I have an idea but I need your help."

"Don't embarrass me." Hopper and Harrington try to shut me down.

"You already do that by yourself, Steve. Anyway..." I proceed to tell them my plan. Though reluctant, Dustin agrees.

"Ready when you are." Dustin nods to start the process.

I split off from them and make my way to the wicked witch herself. Can't believe I'm about to act nice to her. I tap her shoulder and watch as she turns around with a look of confusion and disgust.

"Sorry. Hi, I just had to tell you how much I love your bow. It just works so well." I put on a fake smile.

"I know." She scoffs. I want to punch her so bad.

"I'm Y/N."

"I'm Angela..."

"Oh, I think I've heard about you from a friend of mine who's in your history class."

"Probably. Who's your friend?"

"Jane. Jane Hopper." He face drops. "I know what you've done and I think it's time we return favour."

"We?"

"Max, now!"

"What?"

After hearing my signal, Max skates up behind Angela and dumps a milkshake on her head. I then channel Johnny Lawrence and sweep her legs to knock her to the ground. Lucas quickly drags Max away from the crime scene.

"I lied. The bow is tacky as shit, bitch!" I laugh as she lays of the floor.

I then speed over to Eddie, who is holding his hand out ready to quickly get me off the rink. He didn't hear the plan beforehand, so the shock is evident on his face.

"What the hell was that?" He questions me.

"Revenge. Henderson, please tell me you got that."

"Every second."

We all cheer at our success. However, our victory is short-lived as the staff comes to throw us out, banning us for life. Before we leave, I break away from them to find El. I end up finding her in the janitor's closet.

"Hey, you okay?"

"I'll be fine. Go have fun without me." She sniffs - clearly Angela found her and made her cry again.

"That's not possible." I try to comfort her before remembering our reality. "Besides, we're kinda getting thrown out - so we gotta go." I help her up.

"What? Why?" She questions as we leave the room.

"That." I point at Angela, making El laugh.

Now in the car on the way home, I can say that I'm proud of myself. However, Hopper is berating us for our shenanigans. I try to defend  myself but he is still angry.

"After everything she's done to El, you should be thanking me."

"You embarrassed us and acted immature."

"I stood up for your daughter. Does that mean nothing to you?"

"Look, I'm grateful that you're willing to look out for her, but you went too far."

"Too far? Compared to what Angela has done, that was nothing." Max backs me up.

"You sunk to her level."

"I see where you're coming from but this is your daughter we're talking about. You can't tell us you aren't at least a little happy with what they did." Eddie speaks up - making Hopper shut up to think of what to say.

"You're right. I still think it was a little too far, but you're right. I'm sorry I got mad."

"It's okay. I'm sorry I got us banned."

When Hopper drops us off at the trailer park, I say my goodbyes before going to my trailer next to Eddie's. I don't care that we got banned - I'm just proud of what I did. It's fair to say that we don't have the best luck with roller rinks. At least we have the footage on Dustin's camera to laugh at.