He take me into back part of his tent where many cages are present.

" Here, I store my weakest and cheapest things, there are some dead slaves, most are weak or rejected things" Beloukas

" Kheh, kheh" A voice come

" Hmm, let's see" I remove the cloth from one cage and see a raccoon girl in poor condition.

" Kheh,kheh, kheh," she is coughing badly.

" Ah, she is racoon girl, she is little sick, her previous master said she cry in nights, suddenly scream, having nightmares, she have a master likes torturing his slaves, she is just a weak thing not worthy for someone like you"

I see a young girl with long brown hair and reddish eyes but there is only a little spark of light in that eyes struggling like want to live but see no hope, which makes me sad somehow.

" How much for her"

" Ah, shield hero I think you should ch..

" HOW MUCH" I cut his words with my angry voice and by releasing my Aura which put a darkness and cold in all the tent, suddenly all the noises in tent gone, it became silent like sometimes jungle become when there is danger.

But he only smile although I see a drop of sweat near his ear sliding down.

" It's 50 silver coins but for you it will be 40 silver coins"

"Ok" I put my hand inside my inventory in the cover of my cape and pull a bag full of coins, I take exactly 40 coins and give it to him.

He check the coins " hmm, the deal is done, she is now yours"

I then see towards the girl who is in corner of her cage, there is fear in her eyes, I notice she fear from me.

" Hello, little girl, I am Shield Hero, I want you to become my partner"

She listen to my voice there is some light come in her eyes but she don't move.

" It's your choice, I know you need me, give me your hand and I take you from here, you have to help yourself so I can help you" I open the cage and show my open hand to her while my armor replace by normal brown shirt and black pant showing my face and my human looking body.

Even it's looking normal, it's actually level 80 gear with high defense and decent Durability according to level 80 create with magic. but it doesn't have any Enchantment, which I have to put but not now.

Raphtalia get up and slowly walk towards me and put her hand into mine then I use my spell [Heal] and then [Lion's Heart] on her which heal her body completely and remove fear from her heart.

It surprised both the Slave Merchant and the Racoon girl.

" I thought you are strong summoner but as expected Shield hero can use Healing and Support magic" Beloukas

" Are you all right"

" Y-yeah, I am fine"

" What is your name little miss"

" Raphtalia"

She said while getting up, her mood is little good and she feel energetic.

"Are you really the shield hero"Raphtalia said

I show her my shield which put a smile on her face.

" When you come here"

" I was Summon two days before, I am currently new in this world but I am strong"

" Oh" she replied a little sad but there is a hope in her eyes.

" I think it's time to put slave Crest on her" slave merchant