I kept my hand up and it wavered out in front of me. I continued to see the dark, shadow figure behind the gate.

Some parts of my past came flooding back to me.

Six? What, did she mean me? I shook my head, but that would mean I had a number on my wrist just like hers, and I didn't see a tattoo on my wrist anywhere. "Six," She repeated and pointed at me.

"No, Eleven." I shook my head this time. "My name is (Y/n). I'm not a number."

~~~

"Let's go, let's go!" Steve said, and they continued to hurry through the tunnels. Suddenly, the ground underneath rumbled, causing everyone to fall down.

"Jesus!" Dustin shouted, and they heard a monster roaring.

"What was that?" Max asked, standing back up.

Mike turned around and faced the tunnel. "They're coming. Run!" He exclaimed. "Run!"

"Let's go, let's go!" Lucas shouted, and they ran as fast as they could.

"Come on, Mike!" Dustin yelled, looking over his shoulder. "Move, Mike!"

"There, there!" Lucas pointed to the rope hanging.

"Come on, let's go!" Mike said.

"Go, go, go!" Steve shouted. "Let's go! Come on, come on!"

He hauled Max up the rope and she climbed as quick as she could. One by one, he held up everyone. "Lucas, take my hand!" They heard Max say.

Dustin and Steve were the only ones down there, and they heard the monsters coming closer. "Shit." Steve said, grabbing the bat, just in case.

"Dustin!" Mike shouted, holding out his hand. "Come on!"

Everyone watched in shock as they braced for impact together. The monsters scrambled past the two, ignoring them. Steve had held onto Dustin protectively, and the monsters continued to ignore them.

Mike could only think of one person who initiated the next phase, "(Y/n)..."

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I could feel...something. The energy that built up inside me just like Eleven had said earlier. I looked closely at the gate and saw it starting to close on its own. I kept myself focused on it and felt something wet dripping down my nose. I knew my nose was bleeding.

...And I still wasn't strong enough to close it quickly.

I nearly jumped when one of the demo-dogs had jumped onto our elevator. Hopper gasped and pulled out the gun to fire.

One by one, they started to jump on us.

Eleven also helped Hopper by throwing them off with her mind.

"Oh, shit!" Hopper cursed.

The rifle clicked, and he knew he was out of ammo. He pulled out another gun, and started firing again.

I panted heavily now, and I could feel my power draining me.

"By the way, sis," Dustin once said. He had noticed my face with dry blood on it. "What happened to your nose? Here, lemme clean that for you." He started to pull his sleeve over his hand to wipe the rest of the dry blood off.

"Oh, that?" I whispered while we stayed quiet for Eleven to concentrate. It was the day I had made Troy pee in the gymnasium for almost hurting Mike. "It was-"

"(Y/n) made it happen." Mike said, impressed.

"Made what happen?" Lucas asked. Of course, he didn't believe us. "That was the weirdo who did that."