Chapter 2 - Waking of the Internal Beauty

ابدأ من البداية

 With a small bow, Albedo left the Throne Room leaving Alucard to himself.  

"So they listen to mine commands. I wonder is it because I am the Guild Master or just because I am one of the guild members."

 He place hand on his chin once more and sighed. He was in quite a particular situation. Being transported to another world isn't something that one would think is real. But...this could also be one of his nightmares.

 Alucard stood up from his throne and was about to move forward until he heard whispers. His eyes widen as he turned around, wanting to pinpoint the localization of those whispers. They were very soft, quiet, someone that did not have his vampire hearing would probably never hear them. He then remembered something, he looked down at his left arm that was hidden underneath his cape. 

 He outstretched his left arm, bringing it out from underneath the cape. His whole left arm was covered in a black gauntlet. This gauntlet had ancient writings on it that glow with yellowish aura.

 This is his most powerful item, Gauntlet of Mephisto, a gauntlet that can give control over enemy's soul and use it to either create powerful explosions or to create army of hellish soldiers. In the game Alucard gathered mob and player souls that charged his gauntlet up and when it was full he was able to do a high level spell that had huge area of effect. 

 In the lore it was said that one can hear faint whispers of the souls inside it. Those are whispers of torment, pleading to be freed even as slaves. Souls trapped in that gauntlet are tormented for eternity until they submit to the one who uses the gauntlet. 

 Alucard trailed over the gauntlet with his fingers before chuckling and hiding his left arm underneath the cape once more.

"It seems that even things like these now 'live'..."

 As soon as he said it, his eyes widen and his breath gives out. The realization kicking in. In seconds he teleported back to the Sleeping Mausoleum. He run up the stairs, his speed and agility allowing him to do so only in two jumps.  He looks around the doors and see no one there.

"Shalltear is gone...Good"

 He takes few deep breaths and opens the doors. He walks in, his eyes fixated on the one thing. But as he gets closer the frowns in sadness. Isabella's body lays there still, unmoving. Alucard sits down at the bottom of the altar, his back towards it. He places his face onto his right hand and begins to chuckle, his chuckle slowly turns into a mad laughter. He laughs like that for a good minute before calming down.

"Yeah...Nothing changed. So even here...I must be without you..."

 A single tear, blood red tear falls from his eyes and onto the floor. He stand up and begins to walk towards the exit but suddenly his ears twitch. He hears something moving before a glass shatters. He shields his ears from a loud sound and quickly turns around. His eyes widen and mouth opens in disbelief.

 Isabella, holding tight to the altar holds her head. She looks up frowning, clearly confused.

"Wh..Where am I?"

 "You are in Nazarick..."

 She looks to the side and sees Alucard. He eyes widen as well and small smile makes to to her face.

"T-Tokita!"

 She the crouches down as her head threatens to explode.

"AH!"

 Alucard rushes towards her, he crouches down to her and holds her by the shoulders. He doesn't feel her warmth, only cold skin of a True Vampire. But when it the past he would be terrified of it. Now knowing they are in the other world and seeing her once again on her feet, it comforted him.