ah shit

i don't have her number though...

i have her email but who looks at their email...

the only way i would get it is from jungeun. i think she knows about hyeju and where she is. same with jinsoul.

they've been acting super weird.

how can i ask for her number?

"hey jungeun can i get hyejus number?"

"hey jungeun can you give me hyejus number"

"hey jungeun... do you have my number?" oh my gosh i'm literally the smartest person in the world...

i'll just ask to put my number in her phone and while i do it i'll just look for hyejus number!!

they are roommates so they should have it.

——————
time skip

my stomach wouldn't stop grumbling. if i don't eat in 1 hour then i'll literally explode.

as i made my way to the cafeteria i was stopped by a really short girl.

it was yeojin

"gowonnie!" she yelled.

"what?" i asked. "have you found hyeju?" she asked. yeojin has been extremely interested in the disappearance of hyeju. i'm worried, she's fascinated for some reason...

"nope" i told her. "damnit... i wonder what she's doing right now!" she said. "she's probably dead" i heard a voice behind us say. as i looked back i saw yerim smiling bright.

"dead? why would she be dead?" i asked. "she literally disappeared without anyone knowing. why would she not be dead..." yerim told me.

"i hope she's not dead!" yeojin said. "why? i thought she hated you?" i asked. "we've become closer i think!" she said as we walked into the cafeteria.

"aw that's cute. she's making friends!" yerim teased.

"shut up hag"
"hag? i'm a year older than you!" yerim defended. "please stop fighting. y'all are more annoying then when my mom found out my dad was fucking our neighbor" i told them.

they stopped talking.

"okay what do you guys want?" i asked. "um... can i get some dakbal?" yerim asked. "yeah sure. what about you yeojin?" i asked. "hmm.. tteokbokki please" she replied.

"okay." i said as i walked up to the counter. "hello! can i please get some dakbal, tteokbokki, and some kimchi ribs?" i asked. "sure thing ma'am!" the worker said. "thank you" i told her as i walked to the waiting line.

when i was waiting i saw a girl in the line to get food.

it was jungeun! i can finally do the whole number thing. "hey jungeun!" i said as she walked over to the waiting area. "oh yeah gowon! how are you?" she asked. "i'm fine. how are you?" i asked.

"bored and tired" she replied.

"i hate being bored." i told her. "me too... it's like there is no point to the world. i'd rather the world end then be bored.." she told me.

"on god bro" i said. "hey do you have my number?" i asked. "i don't think so" she told me. "here let me put it in!" i told her. she took the phone out. finally.

before i put my number in i clicked on the search button. i looked up olivia hye. no contact.

then i looked up hyeju. there was one contact.
i scanned the number. i made a song of it to remember. before she got suspicious that i was taking long i quickly put my number in her phone. "here!" i said as i returned the phone. "order for gowon" was announced on the speaker. "i grabbed my food, said goodbye, and then went back to the other girls.

"let's go to our dorm." i told them. i recited the number in my head atleast 90 times.

we got into the dorm and i grabbed my phone as fast as i could. i pulled up messages and put the number in. "what's your problem?" yeojin asked. "i got hyejus number from jungeun. i cant forget it" i told them.

"woah woah woah woah woah woah... what?" yerim said running to me.

"yeah i had this whole "plan" that i would get her number, and then message her." i told them.

"your so smart bitch" yeojin said. "yeojin-ah!! no cussing" yerim said. "hag" yeojin whispered. "bitch" yerim whispered back.

some time went by

we had some drinks, skipped classes, and watched a lot of tv

as we were making a fort in the living room, i remembered hyeju. i went to grab my phone to text her.

i just decided to be basic and go with "hey is this hyeju?

after a few seconds i got a text. it read: "depends. who's asking?"

"it's gowon!!" i replied. i could see that she read the text but never answered.

what a bitch