𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎 - 𝟖

Începe de la început

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄.𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄, Renee freezes. The hairs on the back of her neck stood as her eyes swept over the area. Someone had been here, and she had a good idea who. She slips off her coat and makes her way to the alcohol.

    If Ezekiel was here, he'd no doubt leave another note and she was not drunk enough to read it yet.

    Her hand subconsciously goes to the Jim Beam, but she forces herself to grab another bottle. There would be way too many thoughts about her ex-husband if she did drink the former brand. She grabs the bottle of tequila and unscrews the lid, no chasers tonight.

    Thanks to her ancient age, she had a great tolerance to the bitter sting of certain alcohols, so no matter what she drank, she'd enjoy it to an extent.

    Sip after sip, Renee finally got to the point she had decided she needed to be when reading the note. Now, she just had to find it. Putting the bottle back, Renee stumbles towards the vanity. No note.

    Weird.

    She looks at herself in the mirror through her blurry vision and grins. Her eyes were glossed over and lips puffy. Her hair had been thrown into a ponytail a while ago and her clothes had been changed to just a plain oversized shirt.

    Renee was too out of it to realize Ezekiel staring at her sadly from outside her window. He watched as she stumbled towards her bed, stopping midway. Her eyes had traveled back to the alcohol and he already knew what she was thinking, and he couldn't let her do it.

    Just as her hand circles around the tequila bottle, she feels warm arms wrap around her waist, tugging her away from the liquor. A small hum falls from her lips as she looks up at the person, however, thanks to her blurry and foggy vision, she couldn't make out their face.

    "Steffy?" she slurs as she sees the color of lighter hair. It couldn't be Damon. The person doesn't respond, instead, they gently lift her up, one arm under her knees and the other around her torso. Her head rested comfortably on his collarbone as her body relaxed.

    He gently places her on the bed, covering her body with the comforter. His finger brushes away the stubborn baby hairs and leaves a burning trail of his touch down to her jaw. Renee's eyes fluttered shut and just like that, she was out.

    Ezekiel still felt the heat of her body against his, it was too addicting. His lips pressed lightly against her forehead as she cuddled into the blanket. Now that he had a small feeling of her skin, he'd wanted her even more than he already did.