18. Large Enough For Three

Start from the beginning

"What are you saying?"

"That as of right now, there's no one else I'd rather spend the rest of my time with." His hand cupped your cheek and wiped the dampness out from under your eyes. "I genuinely thought that I had lost you again, but forever this time. While I can't forgive you for leaving, I'm not going to ignore that you managed to come back to me. I refuse to let go of you again. The third time might be for good and I don't want that." And neither did you. After your time in Marley, you were ready to stay here, with him, for as long as fate would allow it.

"If you're willing to give this another shot, so am I." It wasn't a proposal, but you were given a second chance to make the relationship work. Even after you expected him to not forgive you.

"I am." He held you there for a few minutes, arms wrapped around you like a weighted blanket.

"I suppose we should get what luggage we have inside." The absence of his arms left a cold feeling around your shoulders, but you joined him in pulling your bags inside. Vaulted ceilings and the lack of furniture made the rooms look larger than they actually were. Erwin's belongings sat in the corner of the master bedroom, ready to be put away. The bed was pushed up against the furthest wall without any sheets on it or the pillows that looked like they were casually tossed on it.

"I know there's not much here now, but I've asked Miche to help us move." Shocked, you placed your bags with his.

"Why him?" Inquiring as to why he should choose the man that you slept with, not only on top of his desk but effectively sending him into an episode.

"I've been in a forgiving mood lately. I've realized that maybe moving on from these things would do a world of good to clear my head." He took a deep breath and crossed his arms. "Plus, you're mine now. And I don't plan on sharing you with anyone. I trust that you're not going to go sneaking around my back anymore, either." You could hear the shaking in his voice and wanting to lighten the mood, you pulled him close to you by his belt loops.

"Nothing is going to come between us again. What do you say about us breaking in the new bed?" Playfully, you twisted him, successfully eliciting a smile from him.

"Sounds like a plan." He picked you up and set you on the bed, immediately unbuttoning your pants and sliding them off your hips and down past your ankles to the floor. Making quick work of taking your shirt off, you sat completely bare to him to do with as he pleases. You could make out the size of him through his pants that had grown taut with the bulge.

"I want you to fuck me until we're both tired and can't move, Commander." He took your mouth with his without hesitation. Kicking his shoes off first, you could hear him struggle with his belt before it was dropped to the floor with a small clank. Breaking the kiss, he slipped off his shirt and tossed it on the growing pile on the floor.

"Take me." He cupped your face and propped one of his feet on the frame off the bed as he guided himself into your mouth. You placed a hand on his waist as you bobbed your head back and forth, taking his full size in. With your free hand, you reached between your legs and slowly started to circle your way around your clit.

Already wet with the taste of his dick, your fingers became slick with the anticipation of having him inside of you. His free hand gently held the other side of your face as he took over face-fucking you. You allowed him to quicken the pace, getting off with his grunts and groans. It wasn't long before they reached a crescendo as he slid himself all the way back into your throat to release the salty taste of cum in your mouth.

"Gods, you're so good to me. That mouth of yours treats me so well," he panted. Still partially hard as he took himself out of your mouth, you grinned as you pushed yourself farther back onto the mattress. You spread your legs open as you took two of your damp fingers and slid them into the opening, moaning as you gave him full view of what was his to take. With your other hand, you played with your nipple, pinching it between your fingers and teasing it by pulling. Quivering around your fingers, you laid back and lifted your hips up to give yourself better access to finger fuck your throbbing cunt.

"I see you've started without me." Miche's voice joined the room from the doorway. Quickly, you halted what you were doing. Apprehensive, you looked up at Erwin to gauge his reaction.

"Glad you showed up." He was calm. Almost like they had been in this situation before. Like it was a normal occurrence. Awkward silence filled the room as Miche took in every inch of your naked body. With nothing to cover yourself with, you crossed one arm over your chest and using the other hand to hide your lower half, you glared at the intruder.

"Don't hide from me, pet. I've already felt what that body can do. However," He walked up to you and, to your surprise, Erwin took a step back. "I have yet to see the whole thing." His hand reached out towards the arm that crossed your chest, but stopped before touching you. He looked back to Erwin, as if asking for permission.

And it was given.

He looked back to you and gave your body a longing look that made you heat up even more than it had before. 'Am I still attracted to him?' When you had sex with him the first time, you weren't thinking. He had made you feel safe and you had trusted him. And now? You loved Erwin, but to say that you weren't attracted to Miche at this moment would have been a lie.

Slowly, you opened yourself back up for the viewing of both of them. Erwin's dick became fully hard again as he watched you. As Miche took his clothes off to join you two, you watched as Erwin's fingers flitted across his tip and stroked his thick shaft.

Miche slid one hand up your thigh before pulling them apart, giving himself access to the wettest part of you. He kneeled at the edge of the bed and you moved to meet his mouth. He took an ass cheek in each of his hands and met your clit with hot breath.

His beard and tongue teased you as he gently played with you. Between your whimpers, you could tell he was enjoying himself, too. While he was gentle with you, he was also  incredibly noisy. You looked up to watch Erwin stroke himself. Your eyes met with his and it remained unbroken as you took ahold of Miche's hair and started moving your hips up and down. Erwin's lips part and he started stroking faster. More labored grunts came from him.

"I want to cum inside her." He said, his eyes still locked onto yours.

"Then the feeling's mutual." Miche agreed as he pulled away with your cunt still throbbing for release. Both of them joined you on the bed with Miche pulling you on top of him.

Your back laid on his chest as he wrapped his arm around you, just below your tits. His other hand guided his tip and down your cunt, making it slick. When he felt like it was slick enough, he teased your ass with it before slowly pushing it in. Crying out in pleasure, you lifted your arm above your head to grab a pillow. Miche pushed himself in further, filling your ass up and making you wonder how there would be any room left for Erwin.

As Miche began sliding in and out slowly, Erwin spread your legs open and positioned himself between them. Erwin's tip hovered at your entrance for a moment before sliding himself in. Holding your hips, he slowly started to thrust. Before long, both of them synced up their thrusts as if this wasn't their first time together and pushed themselves as far into you as they could. You writhed between them as they sped up their thrusts, causing loud slapping noises to fill the room.

"Look at me. I want you to look at me when I fuck you. I want your undivided attention when I cum inside you." Erwin's voice was deep and commanding. This was the Commander, not the boy you knew growing up. When your eyes didn't meet his immediately, Miche's free hand snaked around your throat and forced your face to meet Erwin's.

"You will do as he says." Your cunt began to tightened with how turned on you were. Your eyes met Erwin's.

"You are mine and will forever be mine to do with as I fucking please." He pushed himself as deep into you as he could before cumming hard inside of you. After he was finished cumming, he picked up the pace again.

"Now cum for me, Y/N. I want to hear you say my name." You were so close to the climax, you could see stars lining your vision. Gripping the pillow, you allowed yourself to cum.

"Erwin!" Your body twitched with convulsions as they continued to slide in and out of you. Miche finished seconds after you, as if he was holding it in until you were done. He wrapped his arms around you and held you as you came around Erwin's dick. Erwin pulled himself out if you and laid down on the other side of the bed. With Miche still filling you to his hilt, he turned both of you over on your sides to face Erwin.

Sated and full of cum, you gave a satisfied sigh.