Beginnings

Long ago, in a kingdom called silverwood,
There was a boy named aithen, born to julius and cara.
In silverwood, there is a small chance of a child being born under a constellation called jokerr(named because the stars loosely resemble a jester), being born under this constellation would grant you special abilities.
In silverwood, being born a jokerr, was frowned upon heavily, especially by the king.
All children born under this constellation are either put to death, or sold to the king as laborers, unfortunately for julius and cara, their first born, was a jokerr.

Every october, the kings men are sent out to gather all of the baby jokerrs, and they are taken to the kings palace to determine whether they'll be killed, or become laborers. If they become laborers, they'll be given one of the king's servants, and they'll be raised to worship the very ground the king, and the royal family walks on. When taken to the royal court, it was determined that aithen would be a laborer, but not just any laborer, the kings fool, a jester, as he was awarded to griffin, the current fool.

Griffin, lived in a small hut, just outside of the palace, where the king's guards could keep an eye on him. He barelt had enough room for himself, but now he has to raise a small jokerr child. Every day he would awake at four a.m in the morning, and make breakfast, and feed aithen, then he would go off to the palace, leaving aithen under the watch of the guards. When griffin came home, he would make onion broth, and milk, and he would feed aithen, putting him to sleep, this has been the schedule every day for six years, when it was time to start training aithen the ways if the jester.

When aithen was of age, that age being six, he began his training. Every day for four hours, without a break, griffin would train him to juggle, to make jokes, to sing and dance, to perform all sorts of magic tricks, reprimanding him when he noticed his powera start to grow, and beating him when he messes up, as were the king's wishes.

As aithen grew older, his hours training had become more severe, along with his punishments. He woild train all day, all night, sometimes without food, and little water.

When it came time for his first perfomance, the king was awestruck, causing him to fire griffin on the spot.
To he fired by the king in silverwood, means that you would be hung