1. Winter Is Coming

Zacznij od początku

Spooked, the horses neighed as they galloped away.

Will turned, seeing the girl who had been impaled on a tree. The girl turned around, her eyes glowing blue. She had become a wight. Will ran away in fear.

Gared was also running through the woods after seeing the White Walker kill Royce.

The White Walker chased after him.

Both Will and Gared came to a stop, coughing and panting, breathing heavily. Will looked at Gared, his eyes wide as he watched the White Walker behead him from behind. Will fell onto his knees, the White Walker tossed Gared's severed head towards him. Will looked down at it before looking up, breathing heavily, trying to remain calm despite the terror he felt.

WINTERFELL

Will had left the forest and ran away south, he was making his way across a field when several men on horses carrying banners of House Stark found him. They surrounded him, aiming spears.

Inside the stronghold of Winterfell, Bran Stark was practicing his archery. His brothers Robb and Rickon Stark were watching as was his bastard half-brother Jon Snow.

Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn Stark were also watching from the balcony above.

Bran released an arrow and missed the target. He stomped his feet, frustrated.

Jon walked closer, putting his hands on his shoulder. "Go on. Father's watching." Jon and Bran looked up at Ned and Catelyn. Ned nodded, encouragingly. "And your mother."

Bran nodded, raising his bow to aim another arrow.

Alerya, Sansa and Arya Stark were inside with Septa Mordane and some other girls, doing needlework.

Septa Mordane knelt in front of Sansa, smiling. "Fine work, as always. Well done."

"Thank you," Sansa said.

"I love the detail that you've managed to get in these corners," Septa Mordane replied. "Quite beautiful."

Arya glanced at Sansa, unhappy. She heard the sound of arrows being fired and men laughing, making her turn her head to listen to more.

Alerya looked at her youngest sister with a smile, knowingly.

Bran fired a arrow and it flew over the top of the target.

Jon, Robb and Rickon laughed.

"And which one of you was a marksman at 10?" Ned asked. They stopped laughing. "Keep practicing, Bran. Go on."

Bran readied another arrow.

"Don't think too much, Bran," Jon told him.

Bran raised his bow.