Movie Night

-Izuku is in his room, trying to figure out what to do about Katsuki-

What was that about? Why was he.. getting so close? I guess he was just trying to get a reaction out of me.. I really like him, but how do I tell him? "Hey you're like really hot and I like you so, go out with me?" Yeah right.. that's so weird.

*knock knock*

Why would someone be knocking on my door this late? It's already 10pm.

"Oh hi Mina! What do yo- oh my GOSH! I can't believe I forgot.. I'm sorry Mina!"

"It's okay, we were just about to start. I figured you fell asleep or something."

"No, I was just lost in thought.." And I didn't tell her about Kacchan tagging along..

"Well that's okay. Let's go, everyone is waiting on us."

"Okay, let me change real fast."

-

"Alright, let's go."

"Okay, oh, also, I'm assuming you told Bakugou about movie night?"

"Yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you. I'm forgetting a lot of stuff today.. I'll sit on the floor if there isn't enough room."

"It's okay, and I bet we can make room for everyone. It'll probably just be a little packed."

"OI MOVE YOU'RE IN MY SPOT"

Is Kacchan yelling at someone?

"Nope! You got up, so I took your spot."

Kirishima better stop messing with Kacchan.. it may not turn out well..

Katsuki POV

"Hey Midoriya!" Basically all the extras said at the same time. Creepy.

"Oh! Uh, hey Deku. Where are you sitting?"

Shit, I didn't want him to see me yelling.. I'm trying to show him I've changed or some shit.

"I'm not quite sure, I was going to see where everyone else was sitting so I could make sure there was enough room."

"OI EXTRAS MOVE OVER SO DEKU CAN SIT. There you go. Sit next to me."

"Oh, okay.. are you  sure it won't be too squished?"

"I'm sure, sit your ass down." 

"Okay.."

His ass looks so nice.. shit, I need to get myself under control or mini me is gonna be perking up all night.

(This is the couch layout:

Mina Todo Momo Uraraka Iida Kirishima Denki Bakuhoe Izuku

and it's very squished)

"Okay everyone! What movie should we watch? I know you couples want to watch a rom-com but what do y'all wanna watch?" Mina looked over to Izuku and I.

"Wait what? All of y'all are together? I mean, not in like one big relationship, which is totally fine too, but she said couples so I assumed-"

"Deku shut up. Just cause you don't pay attention to the dorm drama doesn't mean you can ramble on about it when we all get together as a group." 

God damnit he's so cute when he starts mumbling..

"Oh.. sorry.. I just didn't know."

"Yeah whatever quit apologizing. We're good with a rom-com too if that's what everyone else wants." It's not exactly my favorite genre, but maybe some of the corny jokes will distract me from the beautiful man sitting next to me..

"Okay! Pikachu, turn the lights off."

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Get over it Denki, it doesn't seem like it'll be stopping any time soon." Kirishima said to his lover. Blegh.

"I'm surprised you were okay with a rom-com, Kacchan." 

Deku is whispering in my ear. He's so close.

"Yeah, I'm probably not going to be paying attention anyways so I don't really care."

That's actually true, the only reason I agreed to go this this stupid movie night was to be with Deku.