➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷』▯

Começar do início

Every day, she can see you as she has hallucinations of you and every night, she has nightmares about you. It is all about you; is this not your fault? Why must you appear if you have not yet been found? Why indeed? -Haruna keeps blaming you, refusing to acknowledge that it wasn't you or even your fault.

She clutches the pillow as she repeatedly chants, "It's not my fault," until she passes out from exhaustion.

Is this your way of exacting revenge on Haruna? To experience Haruna's guilt? And what about illiteracy? She had no idea how or why you'd disappeared, but she seemed content.

No one knows where you've been, and the authorities don't appear to care much about you because they have other cases to solve; you were a waste of their time. Who will continue to look for you if none of your family members have contacted the police, detectives, or others?

Your mother doesn't even know who you are to her.

The caretaker? That was the only person who was concerned about you when you went missing with no trace or evidence found; fortunately, there is a program that takes people with disabilities, and in Nozomi's mother's case, the caretakers took care of her mother.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

An impressive place where materials and stuff were neatly placed where they should be, which every now and then, a lot of people seemingly go there for various reasons-purchasing electronic devices, groceries, toys, and other stuff they can get there-with a discount plastered on the mall's windowsill, you found yourself entering the main door.

Ah, sales, where everyone comes to the mall to get a discount, especially considering the fact that 70% of broke people will go to the mall without hesitation, and you are one of them.

Of course, no one will pass up this opportunity to save money on whatever they purchase, especially you.

You were greeted by the ice-cold air coming from the air conditioning as soon as you stepped inside. You marveled at its size and thought this mall was enormous in comparison to the largest mall you'd ever visited.

Having a look from left to right, you knew exactly what you were going to get because this isn't your first time; you've been shopping for so long that you've memorized every brand in one material.

But there was one thing you were wondering about: where was the salesperson who was supposed to assist the customers? Back in your home country, where you once lived, a lot of mall employees assisted customers side by side, but now it appears that there is a small number of salespeople because you could only see a few of them, and it's even countable.

The past week you've spent here has been normal, average, and similar to your normal life, except you don't have anyone to look after and since you've been here for a week now, you've earned enough money to buy something other than what's on the "needs" list.

The house you're referring to doesn't have a lot of electronic power, as the distribution of alternating current electric power is done through a system in which all of the voltages of the supply are low for a reason. Even though it has a low voltage, it still allows the lights to be turned on, and since you do not have an electrical device such as a fan, your also reason for being here is, to purchase one.

You didn't have an electric fan and didn't require one, but you desired one. Like, who would want to be sweating all day and night? Nobody, not even you.