𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟒

Beginne am Anfang

"Ma where the food at?" He huffed but paused when he saw Sonya in the corner in a wheelchair head down, he almost laughed and was about to curse but his mother gave him a stern look.

"Why didn't you tell me she was going to be here?" He asked his mom with a sigh.

"This type of behavior needs to stop right now Kyron." His father piped in not liking his wife being upset.

Sonya's wheelchair was sat behind the island, "you need to respect her Kyron, you've been like this since you were a child towards her."

Kyron scoffed,wishing he had never came in the first place, his mother made it seem as if it was important that he was here, "I'm tired of the hypocrisy, you say a lot about respect when you don't respect my decision that I don't want to be around her."

He was tired of his parents going against his wishes and constantly disrespecting his space, it was mentally tiring.

Alayna walked towards her best friend rubbing her back comfortingly, "not only have you disrespected her but you've made her cry." She spoke,clenching her teeth in anger at her sons behavior.

His eyes bored into his mother's emotionlessly, he wasn't apologizing, she was supposed to be dead.

His mother gasped, her eyes watering, "How could you say something like that Kyron." She said not taking her eyes off of him.

She walked up towards him slowly before raising her hand and slapping him across the face, his head snapped to the side, he clenched his jaw before pushing his mother out his face.

Next moment his brother Tyrion was in his face seething, "Bitch ass nigga." He spat before swinging hist fist at Kyron.

Kyron pushed him to the ground before standing over him, punching him over in over.

Amelia screamed tears running down her face at her brothers almost lifeless body, when her father pushed kyron off him and slammed him to the ground.

Other family members watched mouths agape.

Kyron stormed out, his mother following after him as he made his way towards the car.

"Kyron." She scolded once they were outside alone.

Alayna was shocked at Kyron's behavior, she hated admitting when she was wrong, she knew kyron didn't like Sonya but she didn't understand why so she felt it was fine to invite him not to mention Sonya was very persistent on him being here.

"You were being vey inconsiderate of sonya, and I want you to apologize for your behavior today." She proposed noticing how drained he looked.

"Im done." He spoke, he was tired of his family ignoring his feelings.

Alayna was confused on what he meant on being done.

"You just slapped me in there in front of all those people for no damn reason and want me to apologize, y'all don't care about my feelings and it's been that way since I was I child and until things change I'm cleaning my hands with y'all." He said as his mother sat there with tears running down her face.

"But baby." She started but he turned around and got in his car and pulled off.

He didn't want to walk away from his crying mother but things had to change.

                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Yea it was bad." Kyron spoke to Jahron as they sat outside in his car.

"Can't believe moms was crying." He shook his head planting his hands in his face.

"You lucky I wasn't there I would've thrown Amelia's rat dog ass mannn I hate that bitch, it's a shame that kidney gone go to waste cause we killing Sonya." Jah said.

Jah was still in shock that Amelia gave Sonya a kidney after all that they had done.

"So you not gone introduce me to your girl, you embarrassed or sum?" Jahron joked as he fake bucked at Kyron.

"When we become official then yes but right now we kicking ain't no need to be rushing." He answered shrugging his friend off.

Kyron was thinking about making it official on Valentine's Day since it was right around the corner.

"Oh my nigga confident."

"You're being weird again, stop."

"We need to talk about when we gone hit that cougar ass bitch up again."

Jahron was always ready for action, was always into some shit.

                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kyron pulled into the parking lot of his apartment complex, he was making his way towards his apartment a body stepped in front of him.

He looked up from his phone seeing Jasmine gnawing on her lip seductively.

Now that Jasmine was single she wouldn't have to worry about any backlash on pursuing Kyron.

"Kyron i know this is a bit much but I like you."

He stared at her blankly, it was expected considering Seyani had pointed out to him earlier that Jasmine liked him and seemed hellbent on making them a thing.

He didn't really have much experience with women, so instead of saying anything he walked off.

Jasmine was his friend yes and she came through with putting him on with the apartment and he owed her but he wasn't about to entertain the idea because he didn't like her.

He wasn't going to give her hope or the imagination that they could be something especially when he was talking to Seyani.

Vote

Comment