↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙸

En başından başla

Hatsuharu Hina...

I hate to admit it, but Minri is probably right. I'm falling for that idiot peach haired girl.

• • •

"Hiroto calm down!"

"Move away. Don't butt into this, Minri!"

"It's not Tatsuya's fault."

"So now you're siding with him too?!"

"You know that's not what I'm doing, you dummy."

I gripped my hands hardly before giving up and run away from the place.

No one cares about me.

No one.

They are all siding with Tatsuya.

Not Hina

Not Minri.

Not even my father cares about me.

Just how many more things will he take from me?!

Tatsuya you thief.

• • •

A year passes by.

And the first thing I noticed when I meet with Minri again... was her in her most miserable state that I've ever seen.

"...Yo."

She just stared at me blankly. Her eyes didn't reflect any hints of wanting to tease me like she was before.

Normally she would say amongst the line of 'Oh, I didn't know that the great boss Hiroto, would care enough to visit his sick underlings' or something like that.

But she just keep silently watching me.

I silently walked to her bed and sat myself down on the corner of the bed.

I turned my head to her and she's still staring at me motionlessly, "Seems like you haven't been doing well too, Hiroto."

I stared back at her before turning my head around at the hospital room, "Yeah."

"You sure do visit hospital a lot huh."

She leaned back on the bed, looking through the scenery outside the window. "Mhm. I'm a regular here."

I remembered that the first time I met her was also here. In the same hospital, the same room, on the same bed. Unlike Minkyung who's annoyingly healthy almost all of the time.

Just what happened during this one year?

She doesn't laugh or smirks annoyingly at me anymore.

This doesn't feel like her at all.

I did heard her father passes away, but months has passed since the day of his funeral. Surely she's not still mourning for him? She's not someone who would do that.