Chapter 1

In the ORC Building Issei ignores the girls yelling at him while following him down.

Rias: Where are you going?

Akeno: Don't you walk away from this, Issei!

Issei: Leave me alone!

Rias: I am your master, and I want you to obey me.

Issei: After what you just said, not anymore.

Rias: What does that mean? What are you saying?

Issei: I......I think we should break up, all of us.

All: What!?

Asia: N-No we can't break up.

Akeno: Just because we said things about you that were true doesn't mean for this.

Rias: We are not breaking up. I am your master, the keeper of your soul and you will do what I say!

Issei turns around and walks out of the ORC Building.

Rias: Issei!

Rias was the only one who followed him out.

Rias: Get back here, now!

Issei stops.

Rias: Look, me and everyone are sorry. But it's true, we can't expect you to just grow up. You've been a pervert for years and to think that you can break up with us. Issei, I had enough of this crap. Turn around, hold my hand, and apologize to everyone. Plus, let's be honest, you won't be anything with us, you'll just come crying back to me.

Issei: That's what you truly think of me? Then I think it's for the best we end things here.

Issei walks away.

Rias: Issei, Issei! Get back here now! Fine, when you realize that you can live with out me or any of us, you will need my permission to come back home, you hear me? You will come back to me!

Rias walks back in the ORC Building.

Rossweisse: Where's, Issei?

Rias: He walked away.

Akeno: What? We have to go after him an-

Rias: Don't bother. He'll be back, he can't take care of himself.

Asia: But what if he mean it?

Rias: That's all up to him.

With Issei...

Issei was on the bridge looking at cars go by.

Ddrag: This bridge, it's when you first met, Raynare.

Issei:....

Ddrag: How are you feeling?

Issei: I don't want to talk about.

Issei walks off the bridge and kept walking.

Issei: (I, just don't know what to do, Ddrag. I thought I can trust them, but I was wrong.)

Ddrag: Look, don't beat yourself up about it. Sure, couples fight some times, but they learn to forgive them, it just take some time.

Issei: (I don't need time, I need space.)

Issei continues to walk.

At Issei's apartment...

Rias was on the couch on her phone.

Rias: Alright, Sona. Just tell me when you find him.

Rias hangs up the phone and walks to the kitchen where she grabs a drink.