Chapter Three - Meet Finn

*Hannah's POV*

I spent the whole of Sunday morning in bed, not wanting to leave the warm and comfort. By 1 o'clock I finally decided to get up. I reached for my Macbook Pro and logged into Skype. I went straight to my favourites and clicked on "Alex". After waiting only a few seconds my best friends face appeared on the screen with a big grin on her face.

"HANNAH!" she screamed, followed by a few muffled groans of "Oh shut up" from neighboring rooms.

"ALEX!" I screamed back whilst laughing. "So hows Edinburgh?"

"Oh its amazing!" she exclaimed. "It's been really sunny so far and my first lecture was actually really interesting. I'm so glad I decided to study law. Plus, there are some really hot boys in my class.

I groaned. Alex always spots a hot boy, no matter where we are, she'll point them out. She was always really lucky when it came to boys aswell. I on the other hand was the best friend that got ignored by all the boys.

"Hey don't look like that! There's this one boy called Finn and he asked to sit next to me in the lecture hall. He used the excuse that there was no seats left, even though there were loads infront and behind us!" she squealed with delight.

I just rolled my eyes. She'll probably be going out with him in a week then, I thought. A loud knock came from Alex's door and she leapt up to answer it. She said a quick "Hi" and then pulled the person into the room.

"Hannah this is Finn" she said gesturing at the boy.

I regretted not getting changed before calling Alex now. He was gorgeous! He had light brown hair and green eyes that sparkled in the bright sunlight. He was wearing a tank top and shorts which showed off his muscly and tanned arms and legs. I gulped and waved my hand.

"Hi Finn" I said, trying act calm.

"Hey!" he replied. "So this is the Hannah you were telling me about?" he asked Alex.

"Yeah!" she replied.

"You were right about her being pretty, I'm surprised she doesn't have a boyfriend." he casually said.

My heart stopped. Alex looked at me from the screen and winked, as I felt my cheeks slowly going red. Finn laughed and put his arm round Alex.

"Well I'm sorry to cut your little reunion short, but me and Alex have a lecture to go to." he grinned.

"ON SUNDAY!?!" I exclaimed, completely shocked.

"I know!!" Alex groaned, pulling a face. "I'll be out in two seconds Finn." she said turning to him.

He smiled, said a quick goodbye and left the room. I looked at Alex and wiggled my eyebrows in a knowing way at her.

"Oh shut up he doesn't like me like that!" she exclaimed.

I continued to look at her, my eyebrows raised.

"Well I think he does." I replied. "And you better hurry up and get with him otherwise I will be up there you understand??"

Alex laughed and smiled. She stood from her chair and grabbed her bag. As she reached to turn off the computer she said "You don't have to. He's got a twin."

She winked and screamed "GOODBYE MIDGET!!" as loud as she could before ending the call. I laughed and opened up tumblr.

"I'll stay on for a few hours" I quietly said to myself. Before I knew it it was 10 o'clock, and I was hurriedly getting everything ready for uni the next day. By 11:30 I flopped on my bed completely exhausted, before falling into another deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Authors Notes

So you met Finn! Sorry that this chapter was pretty boring again :( And I mentioned tumblr in this chapter, follow me on it if you want, my url is glad-jack-harries-came. If you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment, I really appreciate all feedback. Fan me too if you like! Thanks for reading :)

Hannah x