Chapter 1

It was a rainy day in New York and Mr Selb, manager of the undercover headquarters, had just arranged a meeting with Jenna Rossi and Mark Conley.

"Alright you two", sighed Mr Selb, as he tried to calm the fighting pair sat in front of him. "Calm down.", "Sorry sir, but its hard to calm down when this doofus thinks he deserves the job" Jenna argued back. "Who you calling a doofus when your the spoilt bi-", "-ENOUGH" Mr Selb's stern voice echoed through the meeting room as he interrupted Mark. The pair fell silent as Selb rubbed his fingers across the bridge of his nose. "Both of you will be doing this mission" But before Selb could finish his sentence Jenna and Mark started shouting again, "I am NOT doing a mission with him-", "-I would rather kill myself than work with her!!". "LET ME FINISH, OTHERWISE YOU BOTH DONT GET IT"  Mr Selb screamed, once again they both fell silent. 

Mr Selb continued, "Ok, I know you guys don't get on well but I specifically want you two to do this mission", "Why?" Mark huffed, "Because, as you know, the business is in debt, everyone has left because I had to decrease their payment, you two are the only ones I have left that are professional and know what their doing, that's why I need you to do this, it will be abroad, so I need to have full trust in you two." Jenna's eyes widened and said "Abroad? Are you kidding?" "Shut up Jenna, let the man finish!" Said Mark as he nudged her on the shoulder with very intrigued eyes, "Where is it?" Mark continued. "Greece." Selb said quietly as he didn't like the look Jenna was giving him. Jenna opened her mouth like she was about to say something but closed it again. "What is it Miss Rossi?" Selb asked curiously as Jenna looked lost for words. "How much does the mission pay?", "Four million dollars" Said Selb with a grin. Mark fell back in his chair and ran his hands through his messy brown hair "wow". Jenna on the other hand knew she had to do the mission, she was struggling to pay rent and even pay for food, no one knew because she was too stubborn the let her feelings out to anyone. But before the two men could say anything else she sharply said, "I'm in". "You don't know what your doing first", "I don't care, I'm in.". Mark didn't pay any attention to how quickly Jenna responded, "What will we be doing?" He questioned. "You will be undercover as a newly married couple of their honeymoon in Greece for two months, the point of the mission is for you to find out as much as possible about the Grimeers.". The Grimeers are a gang that is a threat to Mr Selbs undercover company. Selb continued "The Grimeers moved their location base to Greece, as they thought that we were catching on to whatever project their up to now". "Are you both ok with doing this mission?", Silence filled the room as the pair stared off into no where until Mark let out a sigh. "I'm in.". "Great!" Mr Selb exclaimed, "So when does it begin?" Mentioned Jenna as she shook Selbs hand. "Tomorrow, but don't worry we will give you guys time to pack" "Tomorrow?" they both said, "But we barely know what we doing and where were staying"  Whined Jenna. And Mark nodded in agreement. "Don't worry Miss Rossi, I will tell you everything ,here tomorrow morning", "What time?" Grunted Mark, "3 AM, see you then" Mr Selb said as he power walked out of the building with  two sets of eyes following him. They both sighed in defeat. "Guess ill see you in the morning then.", "Yep, bye" they said as the walked into the pouring rain and in different directions.

- Authors note- Hi guys, sorry it took so long to just finish chapter 1, but its finished now and I am working on chapter 2, I hope you guys like it so far and I hope you stay around to see what will happen with Jenna and Mark! Thank you for getting this far already! :)

-Beth x