Jeon always stays calm cause panicking is never a solution, that's what his father taught him.

Getting quite worried of the silence of the other line his mother continued.

"It's been a long time since you visited us son, and me not informing you about your father is only because i didn't want to worry yo-"

"So if he dies you wouldn't tell too ?" He spats quite harshly knowing fully well that it was a stupid decision to not inform him about such an important matter, and moreover if it is about his parents.

He sighs at the silence and finally spoke "I'll be coming today, just tell me the hospital's name" he said with a calm tone to not make his mother feel guilty about it.

"O-okay sweetie I'll send it to you..." hearing his mother's weak voice he started regretting speaking harshly to her.

"Mom... I love you." A laugh was heard on the other line that made him instantly smile

"You think you are gonna get away by saying I love you ?" He chuckles and shakes his head in amusement. Talking about it it's been quite a long time since he visited his parents,

"Ill be preparing for my flight okay ?" He said knowing his mother too well she will start blabbering about anything and everything.

"Oh ok, it's been a while since you've in the Netherlands the weather is extremely nice unlike back in Korea "*sighs*

He cut the call and looked back around his office, aiming at his other phone to call his men, he can't use his work's phone to call his parents being aware that anyone can trace the call and them.

And he doesn't wanna know what would happen if he lost his parents.

"Yes, sir ?" A female voice was heard from the other line.

"Book a flight for the Netherlands and I want it today." His voice was strict and firm, the whole opposite of the tone he used with his parents.

"That'll be done, anything else sir ?" Her voice was stable, not showing any hint of hear as this is what their leader taught them before getting involved inside all the Mafia work.

"Come to my office at lunch and tell Jung to come too i have a word to tell you two" he just now remembered what mission he gave to Hoseok yesterday, 'the Park's relative'.

"Will do." She ended the conversation and cut the call. She is his personal assistant and the best female in the field Lalisa Manoban, she is one of the little amount of people that Jeon trusts.

And for now he doesn't want to inform his men about the relative, only his most trusted people, and they are Jung Hoseok and Lalisa Manoban.