Chapter 2:"Working it Out"

Two days later Mike had not come back and the day before he didn't either.. Jeremy was worried.. And he was walking around frantically Vincent walked to him and decided to talk to Jeremy "Listen don't be worried he's going to come back and don't put pressure on your self it's not completely just your fault" "It's all my fault..I need to go.." Jeremy said this while walking out of the pizzeria and Vincent grabbed Jeremy's arm and said "No.. I told him to tell you and he did it.. He said he wanted to be better friends but he rushed it because of me...it's my fault too" Jeremy sighed and walked back Mike walked in with tear stains on his face "Hey guys!.." Vincent walked up to Mike "You ok?.." Mike said "Better than yesterday" "Good enough for me.. You should talk to Jeremy whether you want to or not he feels bad about walking out" Mike walked to Jeremy hesitantly "Hey.. Listen don't worry about me I'm fine.. I overreacted to you just walking out it was stupid.. Can we be friends again?" Mike has his hand out for Jeremy to shake and Jeremy shakes it and pulls Mike and hugs him "Yeah let's be friends again" The two smile their friendship is everlasting again Vincent is again behind Jeremy and gives a thumbs up to Mike and laughs It had all been ok again but is it really? ~End~