CH. 11 Burn Me with Pleasure

Start bij het begin

"I won't have takeout, promise." He sighs, accepting the jacket. When he was finally dressed I properly folded the collar, smoothing his jacket from the back. He turned around kissing my cheek before making me understand his words again.

"No takeout, no entry to the kitchen or anywhere close to knives and fire. If you change your mind, call me. I will pick you up myself, don't drive alone. And..." He thought for a second. "I guess that's all for now. Nodding in understanding I return the kiss escorting him to the door.

He left but I was still standing in the doorway knowing he would come back. The wait didn't last long when someone knocked on the door. Opening the door a creek, there was standing Carl with a wide grin on his face.

"Forgot my keys."

"Not surprised, dear." I opened the door wider for him to get inside. Carl forgetting things is the most natural thing.

"Lock the door if you want to be naughty." He said with a wink coming out of the bedroom while pushing his wallet in his jean's pocket.

"I will keep that in mind." I replied with a chuckle as shamelessly as I could.

Waving one last time I closed the door behind him and now I was all alone in my house. I moved to one of the couches where I left my binkie earlier. Finding a comfortable position I sink in the soft furniture pulling the binkie over myself. I may look like an idiot wearing less clothing instead pulling a binkie over myself but doing it really feels nice, similar to the time you turn on the AC on max and cover yourself with a blanket. It simply feels good.

My phone buzzed on the coffee table with a new email notification appearing on the screen, as I reached the phone there was another knock on the door.

I carried the phone with myself to the door. With my head down on the screen I opened the door leaving the door open for Carl to get whatever he left behind this time.

My head was busy with the content of the email the yellow top sent a while back. "What did you forget this time?" I asked while checking the message.

The yellow top was in action. In the email there were details of left arrangements that she had to take care of. Isn't it satisfying? Replying with a Gmail auto-reply; well done. I turned off my phone. Then I noticed that Carl was surprisingly silent; he didn't even make a run for his forgotten things.

"Why aren't you...?" An audible gasp left me when I turned around. I nearly lost my balance falling backward on the couch. I wanted to ask him why he was silent but the person standing behind me shut me up with his presence.

Carter was standing in front of me with an unamused expression. His eyes travel from my face down to the length of my body. He had a cocked eyebrow when his eyes came back to my face. My eyes grow wide like saucers when I look down at my outfit. I make a quick run to the couch I was sitting on earlier to get the binkie and wrap it around myself to cover my lower half nakedness.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" I almost yelled at him for his unwanted appearance.

"Who was this special person for whom you opened the door dressed like this?" Instead of answering my question he questioned me. I narrowed my eyes at the arrogant idiot who think has the right to do whatever he desires.

"Who gives you the right to ask me that? This is my house; I will do anything I want." I retorted.

"Is this your way of treating guests?" He said with an arrogant frown. Talk about attitude.

"No one is playing guest and host here. I guess you can help yourself out already." Ushering with my head to the door I wait for him to move a limb and let me out of his sight if even for once. From the second he came through that door nor did he make a move to leave or step further neither his eyes looked other way from me.