Chapter 18: Cheezus Crust

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ball?" I ask.

"Has Rebekah failed to tell you? We are throwing a ball since our family is back together. It takes place tonight, we would be more than happy if you would attend." Klaus sends me a smirk.

"Sure, I have plenty of dresses I can choose from so the last minute part won't be a problem," I assure.

"They aren't going to give up, are you okay with being in the same room as them, even if they are idiots," Rebekah asks, looking apologetic.

"Sure, I kinda assumed avoiding them would be impossible anyways," I tell her as we walk down the stairs and towards the lounge, the brothers following behind.

"Wait, you were going to avoid us?" Kol asks, seemingly confused.

"More specifically you and Klaus, but yeah. Anyways, is there any dress code for the ball? Other than ball gowns and tuxes?" I ask.

"No," Rebekah responds.

"Then my gift may be even more perfect," I say as we enter the room. I set the bag of muffins on the coffee table, throw my bag on the floor, and flop onto the couch before sitting up.

"Can I open it now?" Bekah asks.

"No, I need the brothers to leave for a moment please," I say, looking at them expectantly.

"Why?" Klaus questions.

"Well, unless you want to see your sister in only her undergarments, I suggest you leave." They don't put up a fight after that, leaving immediately to the other room.

I grab a black piece of fabric I cut to be a blindfold out of the bag and tell her to turn around before tying it around her head. "Do you feel comfortable with me helping you into the garment?" I ask her softly.

"Yes," she says, "should I take off my clothes except for my underwear and bra?"

"Yes," I tell her. She starts to do so and I open the garment bag, pulling out the dress and unzip it. I kneel and hold it open for her to step through. She does just that and I zip up the back and fix any wrinkles in the dress. "Don't take off the blindfold quite yet." I call the three brothers in and the practically speed into the room. "Alright Beks," I say, walking her in front of a mirror. I undo the knot on the blindfold and take it off of Bekah.

"Oh my gosh," she breathes. "I am so wearing this tonight." She twirls around in the emerald spaghetti-strap dress that has a darker green flowers embedded on the fabric.

" She twirls around in the emerald spaghetti-strap dress that has a darker green flowers embedded on the fabric

(Not actually something I made or created)

"Made and designed by me, just for you," I smile.

"You made that?" Klaus asks.

I just nod and Beks comes up to hug me. "I love it, thank you."

"Of course, Bekah." I pull away from the hug and walk over to the brown paper bag holding the muffins.