BOCDHS: 12:30 Cafe

Claire Lyons bit her cuticles nervously. Most of her day was spent without the PC and the only two who had classes with her were Alicia and Dylan. The rest of the day was spent smiling and thanking her classmates when they complemented her. Claire looked for the PC but the only member she found was Kristen. She was sitting by herself near the back and Claire quickly made her way over to her. "Is this seat taken?" Claire asked in a joking way, she knew it wasn't. Kristen laughed "As if" Claire sat down next to her "So I guess it's just the two of us huh Kris?" Kristen nodded and looked at Claire "I guess it's alright. At least we get to talk in peace you know?" Claire nodded this time "It's kinda nice." Claire said lifting her backpack onto the table. Kirsten's eyes widened a bit "Wow!" Claire laughed "Yea I know it's so totally fifth grade. My mom wouldn't budge..." Kristen shook her head "No I like it. How much homework do you think we'll get this year?" Claire thought for a moment "Not sure. I'm guessing a lot more then in middle school though" Kristen thought about laughing, it was obvious, but she held back after all Claire hadn't laughed at her back on the front lawn this morning. "So I was thinking" Kris said at last "Maybe you could come over tonight? I have something I need your help with" Claire nodded "Sure" Claire stared past Kris, she was worried about what Kris needed. "Don't worry it's nothing too bad. I promise" Kris got up and Claire followed. They both dumped their trays and headed back into the hallway.