He was wearing a red haori and he had a weird checker on the other side and black hair on the and he also had a sword that he was carrying like Yoriichi.

You also notice the demon being afraid of him you don't know why but he seems to be afraid for some other reason.

"Wh-what a-are y-you do-doing- "The demon didn't finish what he wanted to say about the man.

All of a sudden the man rushed very fast even though you didn't see what he did in a flash you just saw that the demon's head was cut off.

When the demon's head was cut off you saw the demon's body little by little disappear and you saw the man with red hair staring at you he said nothing else to say to you and just stared at you while you tried to stand up.

While you were trying to stand up you felt the same fear as before you feel when you see that man you don't know why you always feel like this every time you see someone like him with a sword.

You were asking yourself why you were acting like you were suddenly scared for no apparent reason you asked.

Is it the reason why you're afraid even if you can't answer yourself if you ask yourself a question how many times but you can't think of an answer what you are afraid of why are you like this?

Until the man suddenly spoke "Are you alright?" The man said.

You look at the man "Yeah I guess?" he approached you and helped you stand up

"What are you doing here alone in the forest?" The man asks.

You bite your lower lips and speak "I was... about to go home when I suddenly saw that creature so I hid behind a tree" you said.

But the man said nothing but listen to what you said.

"But you should not go out of the house alone, especially at night and you must have someone with you, you can't just walk home alone, especially at night many demons roam around looking for prey," the man said.

What you don't know is that you are their victim they are just looking for the right time for them to victimize you.

I mean them so it's not just one person who will victimize you.

What you don't know is that you are already facing the people you are afraid of, you just don't know it right now but the day will come when you will know the truth of their identity.

You didn't speak to the man right away because you're studying the man's personality because you think you've seen him before you just don't know where that place is but you're sure you've seen him in your dream.

You lost all your thoughts when suddenly when the demon he killed earlier suddenly entered your mind you saw the demon he killed earlier that he was afraid of him as if it wasn't just an ordinary fear.

It seems like he's really scared of not knowing that maybe that's why he's scared because he's also a demon slayer but that's not really why you noticed the demon he killed earlier was so scared of him for no known reason.