Chapter 1

Lu Cheng He held Hua Ling's hand. Hand in hand they walked down the path full of cherry blossom petals.

Hua Ling was an orphan. He was also a student majoring in mathematics who made a living through scholarships and various part-time jobs. He never expected that in his 19 years of life he would become a plaything of a millionaire, Lu Cheng He, who had a paralyzed face, cold gaze, and cold words.

Hua Ling still remembered, it was the birthday of one of his classmates, Zou Pang. To celebrate his birthday, Zou Pang took Hua Ling and the others to YXX bar to have some fun. Hua Ling refused at first. But his other friends, feeling sorry for Hua Ling's life being spent calculating algorithmic formulas and nothing else, forced him to tag along. With the lure of free food, Hua Ling finally joined in. Who would have thought that they tricked Hua Ling into drinking alcohol. (Hello Hua Ling! If you go to the bar and don't drink alcohol then what are you doing? Don't tell me you're going there to get a haircut. -_-). Hua Ling, who had never been drinking alcohol, (let alone alcohol, never even kiss!) was instantly tipsy after a few sips of beer.

Hua Ling felt dizzy and nauseous and wanted to go to the bathroom. However, due to the influence of alcohol, he became a little dazed and wandered aimlessly. He accidentally bumped into a young man until he staggered. Hua Ling, whose eyes were misty, helped the young man and apologized, but instead were being pushed away and fled.

"Hey, stop right there!"

The flustered Hua Ling was suddenly pulled over by a group of men in black suits and forced to follow them.

"You really are a bother! Dare to escape!"

"Hurry, before Boss Lu gets angry!" said another man in black.

Hua Ling was pushed into the room.

With his brain still not fully working, Hua Ling's chin was pulled by a pair of hands.

"Not bad. Your face is totally my type"

Hua Ling, who was still half-conscious and half-dazed, was being carried away like a princess and thrown onto the bed.

Hua Ling had a dream. He dreamed that he became a fish. He tried to swim to shore, but suddenly a large leaf pressed against him. Made him lose his breath. Just when Hua Ling thought he would die from suffocation, the leaf loosened its grip. Hua Ling thought he was free, but again the leaf pressed against Hua Ling's body and threw him into the vortex.

"Help! Help!"

Hua Ling tried his best to escape, but the leaf was too strong and instead pressed Hua Ling into a deeper and stronger vortex.

When Hua Lin regained consciousness the next day, all he felt was his broken body like being crushed by a truck.

"Take this cell phone and come every time I call. If you late, see how I punish you!"

Said a well-built man with a sculptured face like a model, but his words were icy and sharp. And this was where the story of Hua Ling being kept as a pet began.

Unknowingly this had been going on for three years. How did Hua Ling survive that long? Of course, because of love at first sight! What else? Had a sugar daddy with a perfect body, 190 cm tall, six-pack abs, a celebrity-like face, and most importantly gave you a credit card that even if you used it to buy bubble tea for 7 generations, it wouldn't run out! Who didn't fall in love? (I got ya @_@) The only thing Hua Ling complains about was, ahem, in bed. Boss Lu wouldn't stop tossing Hua Ling all night long, even though Hua Ling was begging and saying that he couldn't.

"Stop! I can't anymore. Please... Slower... Ah... Ah..."

But it was only heard as a song that made boss Lu's gun speed up and only stopped when Hua Ling passed out.

It never crossed Lu Cheng He's mind to last that long with just one partner. Young Lu Cheng He was forced to carry on the family company which nearly went bankrupt after his father and mother died in an accident. He spent all his youth making his company standing and became one of the top. Made him become one of the most promising businessmen in the circle. Because of his struggles, Lu Cheng He lacked empathy. To fulfill his desire, he usually paid for it. Clean and easy. He never wanted to deal with complicated things like "love". Not until he met Hua Ling. At first, he felt comfortable because of their compatible bodies, but gradually he felt that Hua Ling's personality made Lu Cheng He feel safe and comfortable. Due to business competition, Lu Cheng He used to deal with two-faced people, so he had to be on guard or he would be stabbed in the back. While Hua Ling was like clear glass. Just one looked at his face, you could easily see what he was thinking. Especially his face that easily turned red when he was embarrassed or nervous, really to boss Lu's liking. Being with Hua Ling, Lu Cheng He didn't have to worry about falling stocks. He could enjoy life like a normal man in a romantic relationship.

Lu Cheng He was very surprised by this thought. Although he had never been in a romantic relationship in his 30 years of life, he was not so stupid as to not realize that he had feelings for this young man. Lu Cheng He was a businessman, he was not afraid of anything. If he loved, then he would love. He would take care of the young man until the teenager fell in love with him. And if the teenager wanted to run away, then Lu Cheng He would only need to tie the young man by his side so he couldn't escape.

"Boss Lu, I like you."

Lu Cheng He was taken back by the teenager's confession.

"I know I shouldn't be saying this. But I want to always be by boss Lu's side not just as a kept lover, but as a true lover. I really like boss Lu."

Lu Cheng He looked into Hua Ling's eyes and saw the sincerity behind his words.

"I will consider this. Then how do you call me?"

" What does boss Lu want to be called?"

"What do you think?"

Remembering how he had called Boss Lu when he tossed him on the bed, his ears and cheeks started to turn red.

"...Daddy?"

The air around Lu Cheng He turned cold.

"I'll give you another chance."

Hua Ling racked his brains for a few minutes. Before the air around Lu Cheng He completely froze, with tomato face, Hua Ling finally came up with a satisfactory answer.

"... Brother Lu."

The air around Lu Cheng He finally melted.

"Ha ha ha. Good boy"

Lu Cheng He then held Hua Ling's hand. Hand in hand they walked down the path full of cherry blossom petals.

The end.