Just when the two were in a stalemate and the atmosphere solidified, the door was knocked at an untimely time.

"Aunt Luo! Classmate Le, are you still inside? I suddenly remembered that I forgot to take something away." Su Bai's voice came from outside the door.

Jiang Yu's eyes quickly sank. Le Shaoning glanced at the sofa not far away, and sure enough, there was a gray backpack on it. He had never seen it before, and it was estimated that Su Bai had forgotten it here.

Le Shaoning quickly grabbed the quilt and put it on his body in a proper manner, watching Jiang Yu go to open the door.

The moment the door opened, Su Bai met Jiang Yu's gaze, was startled at first, and then showed a look of surprise in his eyes, but he was quickly suppressed by him, and he spoke carefully: "Mr. Jiang! Are you here? I'm really sorry to bother you so late..."

"It's okay, come in and get your bag." Jiang Yu didn't speak, Le Shaoning answered him first.

Su Bai glanced at Jiang Yu a few more times, then came in and took the bag. Originally, he seemed to be planning to say something, but Jiang Yu gave the order to evict the guests in polite words, and he had to leave reluctantly.

Some time ago, Jiang Yu was dealing with official business in the bureau, and now it is considered a public holiday, and he can stay in the hospital for a longer time with Le Shaoning, while Su Bai first visited Le Shaoning in the hospital once a week. Since I met Jiang Yu that day, the frequency has been directly upgraded to once a day, and I will eagerly help Aunt Luo with cleaning, peeling apples, too many times, doctors and nurses also know him, Su Bai soon and The medical staff in charge of Le Shaoning's ward got together.

Le Shaoning saw what Su Bai was paying attention to, but he didn't stop it, and he didn't show it in front of anyone, including Jiang Yu.

Le Shaoning noticed the condition of the two clothes when Aunt Luo brought in the washed and dried clothes that Jiang Yu had picked before.

"Can't I change one? I don't want to wear this." Le Shaoning looked at Aunt Luo eagerly, his eyes full of prayers, pitiful.

Aunt Luo was in a dilemma: "Ningning, Mr. Jiang specially chose this for you. The material is good, and it looks so good to wear.

It was provided by the hospital, and the nurses would come and take it away in a few minutes. It was impossible for Le Shaoning to leave the hospital naked. After struggling for a long time, he finally carried the bag into the locker room humiliatingly.

A few minutes after Le Shaoning walked into the dressing room, Jiang Yu walked into the ward.

"Where are the others?"

Aunt Luo hurriedly replied, "Ningning is changing clothes. It's been a while since I went in, so I should come out soon."

"How long?"

"About five minutes."

Jiang Yu raised her eyebrows slightly and turned around. He headed towards the locker room and knocked on the door.

In fact, Le Shaoning had already changed, but he just stared at the mirror for a long time, unable to go out, the more he looked at the clothes, the more ashamed he felt.

Hearing the knock on the door, he subconsciously thought it was Aunt Luo, and replied, "I'll be fine right away."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Yu had already twisted the door handle and walked in.

 Le Shaoning saw Jiang Yu's figure in the full-length mirror, was so frightened that he couldn't hold back a cry, jumped to the corner, and tried to wrap himself with a curtain, but the curtain was too short to do so.