"I understand." She says as they started walking.

"Wait up!" Brad says as he ran after his sister and friend.
~~~
Buffy saw a girl as Brad walked to her. Sam kissed her head as they watched Brad talk to the girl. "Are you sure that we made the right decisions?"

"Yeah." Hesaid.

"You could be some kind of freak." They heard and looked at them.

They saw a van. "You need a lift?"

"Yeah." They said.

"Just the girls, not you two boys."

Buffy felt Sam pull her back behind him. "She's off limits." Was all he said causing her to laugh.

"You trust a shady man in a van than you do me?" Brad asked.

"Definitely."

Buffy laughed as they watched the van drive off. "Jealous much?" She said.

"No." He said causing her to laugh. "I love you, Buffy."

"I love you too, Sam." She tells him.

"Why did I come?" Brad asked as they looked at him. "What?"
~~~
Getting to a station, Brad decided to buy their tickets as Buffy and Sam. Sam saw Brad talking to that girl causing her to grab her phone and pull up Jerry's number. "We might need to stay the night." He said.

Buffy smiled at him happy that they might be staying the night. "I'm Meg." She tells the couple as she walked over to them with Brad.

"Meg, this is Buffy and Sam."

Buffy felt Sam kiss her head making her smile. They won't be able to get to California till tomorrow.
~~~
Brad and Meg went to eat and grab a beer. "You really were watching out for us. Was you?" Buffy asked as her and Sam walked together.

"If something happened to you, I don't see myself living on." He says as he kissed her.

"I don't think I could go on without you." She tells him as her back opened a door causing her to look and see no one inside. "Since Brad is enjoying Meg's company, I say the two of us go in there and have a bit of fun."

Sam pushed her in as she laughed. Pushing her against the door, Sam kissed her roughly causing her to moan into the kiss. "Mmm." She said as he pulled her pants down and picked her up.

She moaned as she felt him enter. "God, I don't think I can get enough."

"Then don't stop." She moaned out as he started moving.

Sam loved hearing Buffy say his name causing him to go faster.
~~~
"The scarecrow climbed off its cross?" Sam asked as Buffy was asleep on his chest.

"Hey, I'm telling you, Burkitsville, Indiana, fun town." Dean says.

Sam looked at the blonde asleep on his chest as Brad sat down beside him to listen in on the call. "It didn't kill the couple, did it?" Sam asked as he started playing with Buffy's hair.

"No. I can cope without you, you know. Same for Buffy and Brad."

Brad rolled his eyes. "So something must be animating it a spirit."

"No, it's more than a spirit." Dean says. "It's a God, a Pagan God, anyway."

"What makes you say that?" Sam asked as Buffy stirred against his chest causing him to look down at her as Brad looked at Meg.

"The annual cycle of its killings, and the fact that the victims was always a man and a woman, like some kind of fertility rite. And you should see the locals. The way they treated this couple fattening them up like a Christmas turkey."