1. I want love and affection

Year 2004
The Jung family was very happy as today is the gender reveal of the triplets. Yes Jung Taeyong and Jung Jaehyun are having triplets.

At hospital
"Hello Jungs excited for today. Let's see who we have here." Dr Lia said. Taeyong layed and some cold gel was applied on his stomach. "Here we have a boy and a boy and oh look who we have here it's a femboy like you Taeyong." She exclaimed happily. Taeyong was also happy but Jaehyun was not. He was furious inside that how come he is gonna be the father of a femboy,for him even a girl was fine but not a femboy. As they came home Jaehyun said "I am happy to have my 2 boys not some femboy. " " Jaehyun what do you mean? You know even I am a femboy." Pregnant male said. " That is why I am telling, that fetus is not my responsibility." Hearing this Taeyong heart broke into pieces.

Three months later (4th June).
"Push Taeyong push comeon the babies are coming." Dr Lia encourage him. Jaehyun held his hand. Taeyong was only in pain and he was shouting. "Comeon Taeyong only one is left you can do this buddy." She says. After a huge scream the third baby was out.

(Thre one in white is Yoonjae,blue is Taehyun and one in maroon is Taeoh)

"Congratulations Mr Jung all the babies are healthy but I want you to know that any one among them can have heart disease hope you be careful." Dr warns. Both nods and Jaehyun pics up the elder boys leaving the youngest with their mother. "Dad's little champs." He says proudly forgetting about the youngest. "My baby Yoonjae my beautiful baby." Taeyong says. Soon they come home.

Few years later
"Wake up bud it's time to get my baby boo." Taeyong says to the youngest. The baby rubs his eyes and smiles. "Aigoo look at my baby's smile omo." The mother coos at his child. Picking him up he takes him down for breakfast. "Mama brewkfast twasty." Yoonjae says. Taeyong just smiles at him. Soon Jaehyun brings Taeoh and Taehyun. The family begins to eat. Taehyun and Taeoh speak alot for the 3 year old whereas Yoonjae is just average. "Dada me no wike Yoonjae." Taehyun says. "Bub that's not right he is your brother." Taeyong says. "It's ok bub I also no like him." Jaehyun says. "Mama dwada hate me." The little one asked with tears in his eyes. "Crybaby." Jaehyun snarls. This went on uptil the present. Jaehyun always hated Yoonjae. He even made the brothers hate the youngest. No one knows the pain of the little boy.

At present
"Mama I am going see you." Yoonjae says. Yoonjae is now a senior in highschool along with his brothers. Well not really because they hate him.

 Well not really because they hate him