// Prolouge \\

So here we go, readers of 'Bribed by Styles' and 'Don't Give Up', are you ready for some answers? And new readers, are you ready for a story full of hidden secrets. Things from the past and even more drama? I think not, but you should probably get ready to read this book anyway!

---------------------

This story is a sequel to both the books 'Bribed by Styles' and 'Don't Give Up'. There will be mature scenes, strong language, violence and will include stories about drug abuse so you have been warned. This story is all my own writing so please do not copy any of it.

---------------------

When Willow and Mila's lives come crashing together, what will happen when their worlds of trouble and lies spirals out of hand from under their feet. Will friendships remain true and will families remain strong? Relationships can crumble and the worst way out, may be the only way out. Remember not all stories have a happy ending, but will this one? Find out in Secrets Revealed.

---------------------

Bribed by Styles RECAP

Louis' body erupted up as the air filled his lungs, earning a lot of coughing in reply. My eyes stayed attached to him, mainly his face as he coughed a little more as I saw his lips move to form some words.

"I know" He managed to announce, "I knew everything"

---------------------

Don't Give Up RECAP

My dad held the way to my brother. Something that has long been missing in my life. But Brad, my boyfriend. He has helped me in so many ways although it's been a tough journey, I cannot thank him enough for taking me in.

It became an even harder choice, my family, or my new family.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to choose you" I admitted, as a small smile arose on their face. I smiled slightly with them, but my heart broke for the other. Did I make the right decision?

---------------------

Definition :// secret
/ˈsiːkrɪt/
noun
•something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.
synonyms: confidential matter, confidence, private affair, skeleton in the cupboard
something that is not properly understood; a mystery.
•synonyms: mystery, enigma, problem, paradox, puzzle, conundrum, poser, riddle

Definition :// reveal
/rɪˈviːl/
verb
•make previously unknown or secret information known to others.
synonyms: divulge, disclose, tell, let out, let slip, let drop, let fall, give away, blurt, babble, give out, release, leak, betray, open up, unveil

---------------------

"There are no secrets that time does not reveal." - Jean Racine

---------------------

After the last books I had written they had a great amount of readers and support and I wish this book to have the same too! I hope you enjoy this book and please read the other stories before you read this one!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this little teaser to the beginning of what hopefully will be a brilliant story! (Or it might just suck)

P.s don't forget to vote and comment, thank uuuu