00

DISCLAIMER:
All events in this story is purely fictional, any similarity to the real world are unintentional and coincidental. The personalities of other members/characters included in this book that exist in the real world might conflict their real life personality so please do not be confused.

Originally made my me, (zuzeyu_) and have not copied any other stories, if you find some scenes similar to others i might have used it for inspiration but i do not copy at all! Also, i don't tolerate plagiarism so please ask permission before publishing your story based by mine.

Typographical errors ahead so please do correct me in the comments.

...

This is a One-shot Birthday Special for our dear leader's 18th Birthday! Time goes so fast and I cant believe he's an adult already! Cry with me, if your don't mind. Anyway, a short message for Hanyu before starting this story... Hanyu, dear, please adopt the boys and run away from ncc and jyp. Boss will help you and will work for you for free! Kidding! That aside,

Happy Birthday Hanyu! We, boss love you dearly and we're proud of how you've grown and how far you've reached! With your good leadership and care, Boystory have come to this success! Remember to stay confident and keep it real! Boss all around the globe will always support you and help you with what ever you'll need! Take care and a big hug and kisses sent from dearly bosses!

...

That's all, thank you for choosing to read this book! Please don't forget to leave a vote and comment your opinions! I would be glad to read them. Enjoy the next chapter, Mwa!

• • •