Chapter Eleven:An Ally

Start from the beginning

"Pleasure to meet you Miss

"Pleasure to meet you Miss.Flores, here your quite the police officer as well as a detective it seems" Tony Zucco said Catalina could feel the eyes of the officers behind the glass of the office watch her "Thank you, Mr.Zucco" Catalina simply replied not taking his hand, Zucco grinned "Mr.Zucco would like to ask you about the robbery tonight regarding personal information stolen from him" Cheif explained "We weren't sure what was stolen tonight sir, can you be specific so we can place it for investigation" Catalina said Zucco grin shifted away "Businesses records to be precise, whoever did this has very important information that can jeopardize everything I've built for this city" Zucco said "Do you have enemies? Someone who would want to damage your business?" Catalina asked Zucco turned to her "In this city, everyone is your enemy" An officer barged into the room "Cheif! You have to see this!" The officer stated Catalina, Zucco, and the chief left the office following the officer into the lobby of the station.

All the officers of the precinct looked at the flat screen to see a man tied to a chair face bleeding and mouth taped shut with 'Liar' carved onto his forehead.

"Greetings citizens of Blüdhaven, I've interrupted your television progam to show you all the truth. The truth of what this city is truly built off of which lies and like most lies they always come out" A deep raspy voice said holding the camera towards the broken man Catalina watched closely then turned to Zucco who looked angry at the display the man behind the camera ripped the tape off "Please introduce yourself to the lovely audience" The voice said "Help me this guy's going to kill me!" The man yelled "Now...what did I say" The voice said he placed the camera on a tripod showing only a shadowy figure he punched the man in the face multiple times each punch hearing a Crack from the man's face or the kidnappers knuckles.

"What. Did. I. Say!" He yelled stopping his punishment as the man began coughing blood "Have you learned your manners or shall I continue with your punishment?" He asked "Please stop...My name John Zucco" John answered Catalina realized why Tony Zucco seemed so angry at the display this was his family being tortured "Good, now what do you do for a living?"

"I...take care of financial advisement"

"No, you steal from those who are unable to provide and give what they have left to those that have more who gives less"

"I don't know what your talking about"

"Oh really, So you didn't take away fifty thousand dollars away from the national hospital donation and give it to your cousin instead"

"The donation was provided by the bank I own it was a payment I would return in time!"

"I see...do you know what Tony Zucco did with the donation you took back?"

"I-I don't know"

"Of course you do after all...you signed off on it" The man said a projecter showed images of destroyed apartment buildings and families homeless or being dragged from their homes "You gave Mr.Zucco the donation and a loan to buy this apartment complex and tear it down giving him full financing of the construction crew tell me...what happened to the families?"

"I don't know!"

"Did you even think where they could even go in this cesspool of a city!"

"No!"

"Then why do it! All of this gain for Tony Zucco...What. about. You" The man said John began crying "Tears, where were them for the families you broken...or the one you killed" John looked up at the mysterious figure the room turned to red as pictures of an apartment building was on fire and pictures of the corpses showed "A father, A mother, and a daughter...would you like to confess your sins Mr.Zucco?" John cried harder nodding "Very well...what did you do to them"

"The father made a loan to our bank and failed to make the payment, I visited him to see if he had the money...he didn't so I beat him just as a warning but his wife came out with a knife and attacked me I defended myself...I shot her, I didn't know the stove was on and it set a flames shortly the kitchen was on fire I left...I didn't know they had a daughter and she was even in the apartment"

"How much and why did he take the loan?"

"It was five hundred dollars and he said medical reasons"

"Correct, the money was for his daughter for her chemotherapy...it was a success that very night she was allowed to go home with her mother and father. Her father was a good man, her mother was innocent and so was she...yet even she paid for the sins of her father"

"I'm sorry!" John yelled the man gripped his shoulders "Do you believe in forgiveness?" He asked "Yes" John answered "Should you be forgiven for these sins?" He asked there was silence both in the police station and the feed "No" John answered "Very well" The man turned on disappearing from the camera. Catalina looked at Tony Zucco who seemed to be trying to call someone.

The man returned with a large gallon of gasoline and began pouring it down on John who continued to cry "Thank you for accepting your fate...but that family did not deserve theirs" He said lighting a match tossing it on John who set aflame screaming in pain as the fire burned himself to death. The figure fully revealed himself.

"This city is riddled with corruption, lies, and greed, these people who are the front of this will face my judgment

"This city is riddled with corruption, lies, and greed, these people who are the front of this will face my judgment. I seek nothing but the truth and justice and I will have it, I am Anarky and this is my word" the feed turned off Y/N sat at the edge of his bed hands folded thinking who is this guy?.