Volume 1 - I

<< chapter 1 >>

~Yuvraj is coming~

"The real jewels of a warrior are his wounds and scars"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"The real jewels of a warrior are his wounds and scars"

§|§|§|§|§

The sun was shining brightly in the clear sky.

It was just another morning in Akhand Arora (Situated in North India) but something was special about this day.

It was the prince, Ishan Arora Singh, who was coming back from a long expedition. After weeks that felt like years to the people, the land of the Kingdom would be blessed today.

There was hustle and chaos everywhere. Some were making huge garlands, some were preparing delectable sweets that were dear to the young teen. Some were making colourful lines and curves known as Rangoli, outside their houses as a sign to welcome the prince.

There was feeling of contentment, bliss and euphoria in everyone's heart. It was only laughter and giggles that could be heard.

All were delighted, except one.

****

A lady in her 40's was sitting near the large and beautifully carved window, with a blank expression on her still young face.

"Pranam Ranisa. Your bath is ready.", Said a maid with her head bowed.

"Fine! You can leave. And also tell all the other maids to leave the room."

Said the woman without taking her eyes off the window, with a biting bitterness.

Satyawati Arora Chauhan.

The name that was known for beauty, cunning and hatred in the whole India.

She was the sister of the king, Jaisingh Arora and the wife of Vijay Chauhan, a royal from present day Rajasthan, India. She had a son, named Satyajay Chauhan, who was also a warrior returning today.

"Yuvraj will be finally stepping in the palace!"

"Akhand Arora will get it's happiness back after so long!"

Two maids conversed while preparing for the grand welcome.

Hot tears filled with rage began oozing out of Satyawati's dark eyes.

It was because her son was forgotten.

All preparations were going on just to welcome the Prince and not her son.

Rao - Rani (Book 1) [Under major editing]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें