Chapter 1

It's a weekday night, people are bustling on the streets as they go about their daily lives. Each having a destination and job they intend on doing. None aware that there is a monster among them. Unaware of the monster's intentions tonight as they all move on with their lives. No one is bothering to pay attention to what is going on around them. 

~~~~

The sound of adrenaline and blood pounds inside the poor herbivore's ears as they ran for their life. They would have never thought this was the way they would go out of this world, being chased down by a carnivore. All they wanted to do was leave this living world. They continued faster and faster, pushing their legs and body to their limits trying to escape this person. They couldn't see where they were going nor knew where they were all they knew were the vague flashes of color and objects that passed by them. For all they knew, they could have been running right into this carnivore's trap and not even know it. Their feet were the first to hit their limits causing them to trip over something landing fast first into the pavement. They groaned hitting the ground but didn't hesitate as they keep on moving forward not daring to look back at who was chasing them. If their feet weren't going to work then the least they could do was crawl their way to safety wherever that was. Eventually, they hit a wall that seemed to go on forever. 

"No please" they pleaded pitifully hitting the wall with their fist. Their eyes glanced at the killer who was slowly walking toward them "Please, I don't want to die this way. Don't kill me" again they pleaded with tears filling up and slowly falling down their cheeks 

"You misunderstand little one. I'm not killing you, I'm freeing you. I'm your savior, not your killer" they took a deep breath gripping their weapon, a knife, tighter "The killers are them, not me!" raising their voice and flaring their arms around as they expressed the anger and resentment they held for the people who this herbivore had signed their rights over to. Manically laughing they raised their knife only to bring it down on the herbivore's thigh. An ear-splitting screech filled the night as the killer repeatedly brought down the knife into the herbivore while manically laughing and muttering "I'm your savior. I'm saving you" over and over again. 

~~~~

A peaceful crystal clear nighttime sky lay above the city. Filled with stars without a cloud to accompany them. As well as the moon being full and as bright as it has ever been. 

People bustled below the clear and beautiful night sky while the streets and rivers overflowed with blood tonight. As the monster, who escaped into the night, has taken their prey.