Good job Little Genius

I quickly tap into the rest of the communications and the cctv so I can see and hear everything going on "Hill?!" Fury asks as he runs out. "Turn up that engine! Number 3 engine is down! Can we get a run in? Talk to me." Hill tells someone. "Turbine's loose. Mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs while we're in the air." someone responds. "We lose one more engine, we won't be. Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine." Hill tells them. "Stark! You copy that?!" Fury asks dad. "I'm on it! Little Genius, you in yet?" dad asks. "Already into everyone's communications, Captain Rogers is going to meet you there." I respond, seeing Steve already on his way in the direction of the engine on the cctv. "Coulson! Initiate official lock down in the detention section then get to the armory! Move out!" Fury orders. "Stark, I'm here!" Steve tells dad. "Good. See what we got." Dad responds, flying over and over to the engine. Frowning I look at the scan dad just got "You gotta get the super conducting cooling system back online before you can access the rotors and work on dislodging the debris." I tell him. "Nice work Little Genius." Dad tells me.

I smile slightly at dad's praise "Captain, we need you to get to that engine control panel and tell us which relays are in overload position." I tell Steve. "On it." Steve responds, jumping across to the control panel. "What's it look like in there?" Dad asks. "It seems to run on some form of electricity." Steve responds. "Well, you're not wrong." I chuckle. Dad goes blasts the broken debris away from the turbine engine "The relays are intact. What's our next move?" Steve asks. "Even if I clear the rotors, this thing won't re-engage without a jump. I'm gonna have to get in there and push." Dad responds. "Dad!" I groan and exclaim at the same time. "Well if that thing gets up to speed, you'll get shredded!" Steve tells him. "Then stay in the control unit and reverse polarity long enough to disengage mag..." Dad starts. "Speak English!" Steve interrupts. "See that red lever? It'll slow the rotors down long enough for Dad to get out. Stand by it, wait for his word." I explain. "Okay." Steve responds, jumping across to the lever. Dad gets into the rotor and starts pushing it, using the boosters in his boots "Stark, we're losing altitude." Fury tells him. "Yeah. Noticed." Dad and I respond at the same time.

After a minute I see Steven fighting soldiers as Dad needs the leave pulled "Cap, I need the lever!" Dad exclaims. "I need a minute here!" Steve responds. "Lever. Now!" Dad tells him, getting caught in the rotor. "Captain, now!" I exclaim. Steve pulls himself up and pulls the lever, dad falling out the engine through a vent before flying over and onto Steve. I watch on the camera's as dad rolls off Steve and they both lie there for a minute "Dad?" I ask. "I'm alright Little Genius." Dad assures me. "Agent Coulson is down." Fury tells everyone over comms. "Paramedics are on their way." someone tells him. "They're here. They called it." Fury responds. Tears prickle my eyes slightly but I quickly brush them away, running over and hugging dad when he walks in. Dad smiles and picks me up "Good job Little Genius." he tells him. "Thanks daddy." I respond, cuddling into him.

Baby Starkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें