10

Ryan.P.O.V.

School

Damian:"Both of us had good weekend."

Me:"Does that guy come back?"

Damian:"Not really,but I had sex anyway.A wild one..."

Me:"What do you mean?"

Damian:"I have meet another guy on party.Muscular one.He vas really hot.When we went to his home,he told me that ha have a thing for sadomasochism.He didn't kill me with whip,but it was a hard core sex.My ass still hurt me.In the morning,I couldn't believe what I have done.I can't describe you literally.It was so fucking dirty and brutal..."

Me:"Damn,Damian...I swear,your future job is man whore.You can't tell me it's not."

Damian:"That would be great,since I'm sex addict."

Me:"You have a point there."

Damian:"Btw,didn't I tell you since first day in school that Noah is gay?"

Me:"But he didn't give me that vibe."

Damian:"My gaydar don't make a mistake.Nicholas is gay too.You will see.I know that things.Baby,I'm gay for my whole life and believe me,I can feel if someone isn't straight.Just like a guy can feel if girl likes him.That's not that hard."

Me:"However..."

...

We headed towards classroom but when we goes inside,I didn't see Nicholas here.He's not in school.Weird.

Is he sick?

When I sit down I grabbed the phone and decided to send him a message.
Even if we "hate" each other,we do write each other sometimes. He sand me a memes or stupid messages from time to time.I do that too.

Me;["Why aren't you at school?Are you sick?"]

He didn't replied at message at first.After ten minutes my phone vibrated."

Nicholas:["Why are you asking?"]

Why am I asking?God,I can't believe it.And what do you think?Am I not more than obvious? I'm fucking worried about you.

Me:["I'm just asking,you peace of shit.Try to  be kind for a change."]

Nicholas:["Go fuck yourself."]

Damn,who hurt you?

Me:["What is your problem?"]

Nicholas:[Leave me alone,you dickhead."]

Me:["Are you home?"]

Nicholas:[No.I'm on Jupiter."]

Me:["How funny.Are you alone on Jupiter?"]

Nicholas:["Well,they're analysing some signals,but I guess I am...Damn,what am I talking?I don't have a time for this shit."]

Me:["I'm coming.Don't be suprised ,when I come to your planet without permission."]

Nicholas:[I will lock the planet...If that's even possible."]

Me:["You can try."]

I take my backpack ans run towards his house.

I do have feel nervous and kinda unsure of what I am doing,but I wanted to see him.I didn't see him for whole weekend.What if he's sick?

After twenty minutes of running I was finally here.
Should I knock?No.I have told him that I will come inside without permission.
I was as quiet as possible.I want to scare him.

He wasn't in living room.He's probably upstairs.

I climbed up to his room and stopped at the door.
Breathe,Ryan.
I pulled the doorknob and tiptoed inside.
He wasn't there.Where is he?

Me:"Do you think you can hide from me?...Well,you're wrong."

I looked everywhere for him but I couldn't see him.
At that moment,the bathroom door opened.
Then Nicholas came out. He was shirtless. His hair was wet. Drops of water were pouring down his face and down his body.Oh...my...God.
This room is suddenly so hot.

Nicholas:"Ryan?"

Me:"What are you doing?"

Nicholas:"Well...I took a bath."

Me:"I...wanted to scare you."

Nicholas:"You told me that you would come.I expected you.Next time,surprise me."

Me:"Maybe I will."

Nicholas:"Umm...Are you okay?"

Me"Yeah...Yeah...I am...Why wouldn't I?"

Nicholas:"You're all red and ... I think a drop of sweat is running down your face."

Oh shit.

Me:"I...Can I use the bathroom?"

Nicholas:"You look like you're gonna faint"

Me:"Excuse me."

I walked past him and ran to the bathroom.
Shit.He is so sexy.I can't take it.If I had just stayed next to shirtless Nicholas for another minute, I would have raped him.
I'm already turned as fuck.