🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 1

No pov: Today was a Normal day nothing was wrong nore out of place witch was very odd considering it was not normally normal.

"Do you guys see anything out of the ordinary" Asked Amaya trying to find something wrong.

"Nope mabey the villains disided to just take a break tonight" Replyed Greg.

"Ya but still we should investigate tonight" Said Amaya.

"Ya Ok but I have to get home now" said conner.

"How come" Asked Amaya

"Because it's my nap time" Replied Connor not minding saying it

Both Amaya and Greg was trying to hold in there laughter, but in the end Amaya was the one who started to laugh loud.

"Why would you need a nap time aren't you like 17" Asked Greg

"None of your business plus its not that funny, whatever I'll see you guys tonight" Replyed Connor

"Oh ok well SEE YOU TONIGHT" Yelled Greg watching Connor walk away

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
No more bold letters for spech because I'm getting tired from switching between bold and normal. ●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

Later that night they all met up at their headquarters.

"How was your nap" asked Owlett holding in a chuckle.

"It was nice, thx for asking" replied Catboy not really paying attention to her.

"I think we should take the cat car so that we can look around the city fast don't you guys think" asked Greg looking at the hologram circle.

"I think we should all just split up and if we find something we can just tell eachother, it would get the job done quicker" Said Connor trying to not punch Amaya because of her still laughing about the nap thing.

"Fine by me" said Amaya running to the elevator thing to go to her vehicle.

"Welp see you later catboy" said Gekko before doing the same thing as owlett.

Cat boy just stayed back at the headquarters for a little to clean up some things that was not in the right place.

After a little of just admiring his area/room he decided to just go join the others in looking for crime.

Cat boy was zooming around town making sure not to get caught by anyone or hit anything.

He got out of his cat car to talk to Luna girl because she was just sitting in the middle of the park path on a beach chair while her moths was holding a plate with a tea cup on it.

"What do you want you pesty p-" Luna girl stopped mid sentence before realizing who it was.

"Oh its you" said Luna girl looking up to see catboy.

"Ya umm I was wondering what you guys was up to" asked catboy.

"Its not my night I'm just sitting in the park enjoying some tea and my book" "who's night Is it then" "Night ninjas".

As soon as she said Night ninja catboy rurushed to his car and started to speed of to try and find night ninja.

"Any luck on finding anyone" asked Owlett through their company.

"Did anyone else see Luna girl just sitting in the park" Asked Gekko through coms.

"Ya I did" said catboy and Owlett at the same time.

Catboy looked everywhere in the city exept near night ninjas house, so he went to go check it out.

Catboy climbed into night ninjas room to be greatest with a pale Nick staring at him.

"Are you ok" asked catboy walking closer to Nike.

"What do you think" replied Nike sneezing after.

"Who is taking care of you" asked catboy with a worried expresson on his face.

"Romeo but he went to go get me some tea and soup" replied Nike.

Catboy de-transformed back into his pajamas, and just sat in front of Nike letting him admire his face.

"Aren't you afraid I'll get you sick" asked Nike looking a bit worried.

"Nope but I am worried about you not felling better, and where is Romeo at with youre tea and soup" replied Connor.

As if on que Romeo walks in and sat the soup and tea on Nikes night stand.

"What the hell are you doing here" asked Romeo with a mad expression.

"I was looking for him but he's sick so I just am here to keep him company Replyed Connor.

"Well then sense your here you can take care of him" said Romeo going back to his bed to sleep.

Before conner could say anything else he felt a light tap on his shoulder witch made him turn around to face Nike.

"I wanna cuddle you" said Nike sniffling a little.

"Well we can't your sick" replied Connor

"So, if you was sick and wanted to cuddle I would cuddle you" said Nike being stubborn.

"Ya Ok but I'm not sick and if I was sick I and wanted to cuddle I would just cuddle my pillow or stuffed animal" said Connor.

"Your mean leave" said Nick not thinking Connors funny.

"Some top you are" said Connor getting closer to Nikes face.

"What do you think this is some yaoi manga where only the bottom is aloud to be sick and act like a bottom" Replyed Nick with a serious face.

"Weired way to put it but I was just joking" said Connor giving Nick a small kiss on his pale hand.

Connor just spent the rest of the night taking care of Nick and laid in bed next to him knowing the chances of him getting sick was small sense Nike just cuddled Connor from the behind, and they did not do any thing else but that

❑❒❑❒❑❒❑❒❑❒❑❒❑❒❑❒❑❒❑❒❑❒
9͜2͜9͜ O͜K͜ y͜o͜u͜ c͜a͜n͜ s͜c͜r͜o͜l͜l͜ t͜o͜b͜t͜y͜e͜ n͜e͜x͜t͜ c͜h͜a͜p͜t͜e͜r͜ I͜ j͜u͜s͜t͜ w͜a͜n͜t͜e͜d͜ t͜h͜e͜ w͜o͜r͜d͜s͜ t͜o͜ b͜e͜ 1͜,0͜0͜0͜ a͜n͜d͜ n͜o͜t͜ j͜u͜s͜t͜ l͜e͜a͜v͜e͜ t͜h͜e͜ w͜o͜r͜d͜s͜ o͜n͜ 9͜2͜9͜.
H͜o͜p͜e͜ y͜o͜u͜ a͜r͜e͜ h͜a͜v͜ei͜n͜g͜ a͜ b͜e͜t͜t͜e͜r͜ d͜a͜y͜ t͜h͜e͜n͜ I͜ a͜m͜ r͜i͜g͜h͜t͜ n͜o͜w͜.

R͜a͜n͜d͜o͜m͜ q͜u͜e͜s͜t͜i͜o͜n͜ b͜u͜t͜ d͜o͜s͜e͜ a͜n͜y͜o͜n͜e͜ e͜l͜s͜e͜ h͜a͜v͜e͜ f͜r͜i͜e͜n͜ds͜ t͜h͜a͜t͜ k͜i͜n͜d͜a͜ m͜a͜k͜e͜ f͜u͜n͜ o͜f͜ y͜o͜u͜ f͜o͜r͜ l͜i͜k͜i͜n͜g͜ s͜o͜m͜e͜t͜h͜i͜n͜g͜ b͜u͜t͜ t͜h͜e͜n͜ t͜h͜e͜ n͜e͜x͜t͜ m͜i͜n͜u͜t͜e͜ t͜h͜e͜y͜ a͜r͜e͜ a͜s͜k͜i͜n͜g͜ y͜o͜u͜ f͜o͜r͜ s͜o͜m͜e͜t͜h͜i͜n͜g͜ l͜i͜k͜e͜ f͜o͜o͜d͜ f͜o͜r͜ a͜ e͜x͜a͜m͜p͜l͜e͜.

W͜e͜l͜p͜ b͜y͜e͜.