T: Beck, she's just patronizing you, Beck! she pities you that's why she said that! don't take that as a sign of caring.

B: I don't! Tori, you're my girlfriend now, I couldn't care less, what she would do. ( he says with a loud voice)

T: YOU-you really mean it? ( she says while giving him a worried look)

B: Yeah, you don't have to worry about jade( he pulled her for a hug but as he hugs her he felt his stomach flip)

he knew he was lying to her and obviously, to himself, he knew he wasn't over jade and he knew he was just using Tori as a rebound, even though he knew it was wrong he still did it, Tori was the one who insisted for him to use her to move on from jade so that's what his going to do.

they both ended up sleeping in his Rv.

Saturday morning as Andre, Cat, Robbie, and Jade woke up and decided to make breakfast Cat wanted to make waffles and Robbie just wanted cereal, while Andre is craving eggs and bacon Jade couldn't decide what she wanted to eat and seeing her friends didn't either, she just made herself some coffee.

C: please Andre make me some fluffy waffles, pretty please with some strawberries on top (she says tilting her head)

A: But that's too long to make, C' mon Cat I'm already hungry and I just want some fried Eggs and bacon.

C: aww phoey!... Robbie can you make me please. ( she links her arm to Robbie's)

R: How about you just have some Lucky charms you can even have my marshmallows if you want! ( he offers her)

C: Yey I love marshmallows ( she grabs some spoon and bowl) plus it has rainbows too.

Andre sided his head and took some eggs and bacon out of the fridge.

A: Hey Jade how about you what do you want to eat? ( he asks while heating the pan)

J: I'm good with just a cup of joe, and hey! ( she looks at him while he holds the eggs and bacon)what do you think my fridge is? the supermarket?!...(Andre laughs at her but continued to cook his food) 

"you're going to buy my groceries, Harris!"

 Jade shouted as she went upstairs to get ready for the day, not long after Cat followed her upstairs she went to Steven's room to get herself ready, while the boys just took a shower at Andre's house and returned after. Jade took a quick shower, took her pill, and curled her hair, she took out her mint green highlight, added it to her hairstyle, and did her makeup, she choose a black mini dress with a stocking paring with her boots. as she went down her three friends were ready and just waiting up for her.

J: Hey stop wasting time and move your butts to your car so that we can go someplace new.

A: you know we're just waiting for you right.

J: Well at least now you know what perfection looks like( she says with a smirk on her face)

C: So where are we going?

R: Do you guys wanna go to the arcade?

C: OHHH I love arcades, One time my brother and I went to this Arcade, But once we were in My brother was too excited to ride those machines that move back and forth, and in the end, the manager had to make us leave.

R: why would they kick you guys out?

C: Cuz my brother was making all kinds of "unfitting" facial expressions and disturbing sounds while he was on the ride.

J: O-KAY That's an image I can't ever erase ( she says in an awkward tone while heading out the door)

A: unfitting?